Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Class

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Hi!
While i was playing Wizard101, I noticed Balance was somewhat forgotten about. One thing I noticed was that in the library in Wizard City Commons there was a banner for every school except balance. :? Another thing i saw is that in the Wizard City shopping district they sell a plauqe for every school except balance. :(
So me and a couple people were wondering why that was.....

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
CalmDude45 wrote:
Hi!
While i was playing Wizard101, I noticed Balance was somewhat forgotten about. One thing I noticed was that in the library in Wizard City Commons there was a banner for every school except balance. :? Another thing i saw is that in the Wizard City shopping district they sell a plauqe for every school except balance. :(

Balance is a school apart from all the rest. It is not at all like the other schools because it is made of three instead of being one. Fire, Storm, and Ice.

In a way Balance wizards are lucky. We get a whole world for our school.
Hooray for Krokotopia!

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 46 Balance/Ice

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
remember that most of the balance stuff is in krokotopia, so it kind isnt left out. On the other as you pointed out there is barely any balance stuff in wizard city hope creators consider this in the future. BALANCE RULES :D :D.

Bradley level 19 Balance

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
CalmDude45 wrote:
Hi!
Cause there isnt a shield and or dispel for balance and it has a shield for everything else which also is not fair

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Okay, I think I have some answers.

The Banner is missing because I think that the library was built before Balance Magic came to Wizard City.

Go to Google and put in "wizard101 understanding balance". Click on the first link. (Sorry but I don't know if I am allowed to add a link in.) From Arthur Weathersfield's description of who he is during enrollment, you can tell that Sorcery is a relatively new kind of magic to Wizard City even though it is old in Krokotopia. That also explains why their is no Balance School in Ravenwood.

About the plaque, I assume you mean a shield. The shields are really just the shields used in game blown up and turned into a furniture item. Balance does not have a shield, so Balance wizards, in the enrollment quest get a tower shield. That could also possible represent that Balance is a combination of all magic. (On this site: See the Game-Card Magic-Click Here)

Okay I hope I answered your questions. Reply if I just gave you new questions. Or was not clear enough.

Quinn Dragonwhisper-Grandmaster Myth
Benjamin Dragonblade-Grandmaster Storm
And others.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
Upon completing the enrollment quest I did receive a Balance banner, and I do have a Balance wall plaque hanging in my home, however it came from Krokotopia and not Wizard City.
Calamity Wildheart
Lvl 38 Balance

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
bravevline wrote:
CalmDude45 wrote:
Hi!
Cause there isnt a shield and or dispel for balance and it has a shield for everything else which also is not fair

oh stop it. we don't get "balance shields" either. you fear balance enemies? we fear them much more, our best attacks are useless. admittedly balance is awesome (it even gets TWO worlds - wc AND kt), but come on, this post has nothing to do with ripping on ANY school.

to the poster: wizard city AND krokotopia are both balance themed, balance is all schools remember? seems like a good trade-off, a banner for a whole world.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:
bravevline wrote:
CalmDude45 wrote:
Hi!

oh stop it. we don't get "balance shields" either. you fear balance enemies? we fear them much more, our best attacks are useless. admittedly balance is awesome (it even gets TWO worlds - wc AND kt), but come on, this post has nothing to do with ripping on ANY school.

to the poster: wizard city AND krokotopia are both balance themed, balance is all schools remember? seems like a good trade-off, a banner for a whole world.

Umm...what? Wizard City is not based on Balance, it's not really based on any school. Every school gets a place.

Storm;
Triton Avenue

Fire;
Firecat Alley

Ice;
Colossus Boulevard

Death;
Sunken City (Nightside)

Myth;
Cyclopes Lane

Life;
MooShu or Wizard City (Not sure)

Balance;
Krokotopia

Sincerely,

Elizabeth MistLeaf (Level 45 Thaumaturge)
Paige FireBlossom (Level 22 Pyromancer)
Seth DeathShade (Level 11 Necromancer)

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:
bravevline wrote:
CalmDude45 wrote:
Hi!

Ok have your way how about they make it to where in pvp balance people can only fight other balance people?

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Balance is not an original school of magic at the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts. It is from Krokotopia, and Arther Wethersfield has Volunteered to teach young students in ravenwood the art of sorcery.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
fancymay wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:
bravevline wrote:
CalmDude45 wrote:
Hi!

Umm...what? Wizard City is not based on Balance, it's not really based on any school. Every school gets a place.

Storm;
Triton Avenue

Fire;
Firecat Alley

Ice;
Colossus Boulevard

Death;
Sunken City (Nightside)

Myth;
Cyclopes Lane

Life;
MooShu or Wizard City (Not sure)

Balance;
Krokotopia

Sincerely,

Elizabeth MistLeaf (Level 45 Thaumaturge)
Paige FireBlossom (Level 22 Pyromancer)
Seth DeathShade (Level 11 Necromancer)

Actually, its

Storm: Triton Avenue, Marleybone, 1/3 of Krokotopia
Fire: Firecat Alley, Dragonspyre, 1/3 of Krokotopia
Ice: Colossuss Boulavard, Part of Grizzleheim, 1/3 of Krokotopia
Death: Dark Cave, Sunken City, Dragonspyre ,and so much more
Myth: Cyclops Lane, A little bit of Dragonspyre, Grizzleheim, and Mooshu
Life: Mooshu, Unicorn Way
Balance: Krokotopia

Every school also has a atreet in Wizard City, except for balance.
Life: Unicorn Way
Myth: Cyclops Lane
Death: Haunted and Dark Cave
Fire: Firecat Alley
Ice: Colossuss Boulavard
Storm: Triton Avenue

Survivor
May 10, 2010
Balance, as said earlier is sort of a mix of three original schools, Fire, Ice, and Storm. Also, everyone thats complaining that Balance is unfair, zip it and go make a Balance wiz! Really, its not necessary to complain so much about it, is it?

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
bravevline wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:
bravevline wrote:
CalmDude45 wrote:
Hi!

Ok have your way how about they make it to where in pvp balance people can only fight other balance people?

what? you are taking things out of context, all i said was that it's just harder for a balance person to fight a balance person. it's hard to fight anything unless you have utilized your cards well to use then to their maximum potential.

oh and: since wizard city is basically a blend of all the schools, wouldn't that make it balance?

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
Balance is very special......

Balance has a little bit of everything,

and so what if we dont have some furniture that represents our school? We have a whole world to ourselves for crying out loud! :D (Krokotopia! :D)

People may say that Balance is weak...but come to thing about it, they're just jealous 8)

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:
bravevline wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:
bravevline wrote:
CalmDude45 wrote:
Hi!

what? you are taking things out of context, all i said was that it's just harder for a balance person to fight a balance person. it's hard to fight anything unless you have utilized your cards well to use then to their maximum potential.

oh and: since wizard city is basically a blend of all the schools, wouldn't that make it balance?
No balance is about the desert

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
emilyc2000 wrote:
Balance is very special......

Balance has a little bit of everything,

and so what if we dont have some furniture that represents our school? We have a whole world to ourselves for crying out loud! :D (Krokotopia! :D)

People may say that Balance is weak...but come to thing about it, they're just jealous 8)

HAHA i know i am jealous of balance!!! your school rocks!!! i am life and i love it, but balance has whole world, and awesome shields, and balance wizards are so lucky about there school!!! so yes, i admit i am jealous.

KELLY lvl 27 LIFE