Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Ben!! I am outta here

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
Well tonight I finished up the last tower before big ben. I actually wasn't going to do them tonight but wound up doing them. I did ok in the tower and "most" of big ben on my own till I got to the bigger bosses. I got to the henchmen that was over 3500 hitpoints. I was like, WOW. I wound up having to call in a friend to help. No way could I do it on my own. Thankfully I had a GM friend come in and help me out. I owe that person big time. I told them if they ever needed an extra body to help out I would be glad to do it.

Then they went on to help me with The Big Meowarty. I have to say I was a tad disappointed. The thug before him was bigger in points than he was. I was expecting what Meowarty had to be on the thug and what the thug had on him. I guess they got em backwards on points. usually the big guy is the toughest. Still I wouldn't have been able to do it alone. They did most of the killing. But I did help with shields and other things. They had hench men with us so that really helped make quick work of everything.

Almost all the way through I thought I had to start over because I forgot to mark my place. I panicked. We had to recharge before the big fight with meowarty and I went in and there was everything from the beginning. I was fixing to call it curtains for the night. Thank goodness my friend saved the day and had marked a spot. whew!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways I am outta Marleybone and in Mooshu now!!!!! I also got my new Crowns armor I had been dying to get too. Once again a big thank you to my friend!!!!!!!! They know who they are!!

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
noyeh wrote:
Well tonight I finished up the last tower before big ben. I actually wasn't going to do them tonight but wound up doing them. I did ok in the tower and "most" of big ben on my own till I got to the bigger bosses. I got to the henchmen that was over 3500 hitpoints. I was like, WOW. I wound up having to call in a friend to help. No way could I do it on my own. Thankfully I had a GM friend come in and help me out. I owe that person big time. I told them if they ever needed an extra body to help out I would be glad to do it.

Then they went on to help me with The Big Meowarty. I have to say I was a tad disappointed. The thug before him was bigger in points than he was. I was expecting what Meowarty had to be on the thug and what the thug had on him. I guess they got em backwards on points. usually the big guy is the toughest. Still I wouldn't have been able to do it alone. They did most of the killing. But I did help with shields and other things. They had hench men with us so that really helped make quick work of everything.

Almost all the way through I thought I had to start over because I forgot to mark my place. I panicked. We had to recharge before the big fight with meowarty and I went in and there was everything from the beginning. I was fixing to call it curtains for the night. Thank goodness my friend saved the day and had marked a spot. whew!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways I am outta Marleybone and in Mooshu now!!!!! I also got my new Crowns armor I had been dying to get too. Once again a big thank you to my friend!!!!!!!! They know who they are!!
the guy ur talkin` about is a secret boss.3700hp.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
That wasn't a required boss. He is called Crusher (Or maybe Smogger, I'm doing this off the top of my head.) and only comes if you spill the milk.

He is a bit of a challenge so most people don't fight him the first time through.

About the panicking part, I had a similar experience on Counterweight East. This was before they changed it and it was twice as long. (Similar to the way Big Ben is.) I had defeated the boss and then forgot to talk to the guy. I ported to a friend in Big Ben and because I ported to another dungeon it was reset. I was forced to call my friend, thankfully the dungeon had not reset for her, and I finished the quest.

Good luck in Mooshu,
Quinn Dragonwhisper-Grandmaster Myth
Benjamin Dragonblade-Grandmaster Storm

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
That wasn't a required boss. He is called Crusher (Or maybe Smogger, I'm doing this off the top of my head.) and only comes if you spill the milk.

He is a bit of a challenge so most people don't fight him the first time through.

About the panicking part, I had a similar experience on Counterweight East. This was before they changed it and it was twice as long. (Similar to the way Big Ben is.) I had defeated the boss and then forgot to talk to the guy. I ported to a friend in Big Ben and because I ported to another dungeon it was reset. I was forced to call my friend, thankfully the dungeon had not reset for her, and I finished the quest.

Good luck in Mooshu,
Quinn Dragonwhisper-Grandmaster Myth
Benjamin Dragonblade-Grandmaster Storm

If I had known that I would not have spilt the milk. But oh well I had a buddy help me out with it. And I won anyways LOL