Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fav spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
BrooklynGirl1227 wrote:
My favorite school is death. You can heal yourself and attack at the same time. My favorite spell is feint. I use feint at least 3 times in every battle!
I use sacrifice sometimes. Each time i almost lose that spell comes up.

Explorer
Jan 18, 2009
Absolutely favorite spell: Wraith of the death school (death school ROCKS!)

Wraith from an item + blade + trap + my best gear + feint + curse + spirit blade + spirit trap + prism on a death boss with 50% boost to life damage = 7,025 damage.
heal back half.

YEP.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(P.S. my health isn't even half of 7,025!)

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
uune wrote:
Absolutely favorite spell: Wraith of the death school (death school ROCKS!)

Wraith from an item + blade + trap + my best gear + feint + curse + spirit blade + spirit trap + prism on a death boss with 50% boost to life damage = 7,025 damage.
heal back half.

YEP.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(P.S. my health isn't even half of 7,025!)
OH YEAH! A DEATH LOVER!

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
Gageima wrote:
Life, my second school. My fave spell is the goat person thing (lol). Healing is a pretty good skill to have

You mean the satyr? LOL.

My school is ice, but I don't know if its my favorite. Its between ice, balance, and death that my favorites are. Anyway, my favorite spells are between ice wyvern or skeletal pirate. Yeah, yeah, I know, they're only for level 22, but they are still awesome! Ice wyvern is cool because his scream hits the foes. I love that! And, with only an ice trap, he hits over 500, which is actually alot for a level 22 ice spell. Of course, in any other school, especially storm, this would be low. But for a really not very powerful school thats quite alot.
And I like the skeletal pirate for the island. And does he walk on water??? Or maybe I'm just imagining it... he might still be on the island when he attacks.

I am school ice also! I don't like it much becuase its attacks are weak. my fav school is death, because it does damage and heals you! After a battle, you will be all healed! Funny about walking on water! I adored the wyvern after I just saw it! But my favorite spell is the minatour! It does 2 attacks! Who knew! Please reply!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
My fav school is death and my fav spell is Scarecrow. He does a nice 400 death damage to all enemys and gives me half the health for each enemy!

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
My fave school is the Myth school. It has ALOT of powerful spells it also has minon spells. The minons are just like some other wizard helping you. My fave spell is the frog. It is so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
My main school is life. Fav life spell: Rebirth
What Rebirth does is it gets bartlby he heals all on your team and gives all spirit armor. Note: must be life wizard!

From,Steven Soulgarden
School:Life
Secondary school: Death
Level: Level 15
BYE BYE YAL!

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
mwanah01 wrote:
My fav school is death and my fav spell is Scarecrow. He does a nice 400 death damage to all enemys and gives me half the health for each enemy!

That's one of my three favorite Death spells.(My favorite school is Death)

Here are my favorite spells:

1.Beguile.

2. Scarecrow.

3.Animate.

Animate is the second most favorite spell of mine. The minions it summons always do the best job to help me. :D :D

Jacob ThunderSong.

lvl 31 Death wizard

Secondary School: Myth.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
My fav school is fire (i am fire) :)

spell: Fire Dragon (must be fire to learn it)!

fire dragon is like an upgraded fire elf that hits all enemys. Trust me, You will LOVE it!

level:29

also, to all you myth people, fire also has a minion. its just like a flame servant in krokotopia but with 400 health! you get the quest al level 28

Thanks for reading

Survivor
Jan 07, 2009
Lenora Lifeheart, level 50.

I'm a Life Wizard and my favorite spells have to be Centaur and Rebirth.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
FIRE OR LIFE! fire is fire dragon ( LOL) and life is centaur!

Blake LionFlame
LVL 48 master pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
see i am death and myth so my fave death spell is wraith and my fave myth spell is humongo frog :? :D

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I am a pyromancer and my second school is storm. My fav storm spell would have to be STORMZILLA!!!!!!!!! The spell is soooo cool because there is a town and the monster comes and ,like, totally decsimates the enemy. My fav pyro spell is the phonyx because it is really powerful!!!

hogan227 8)

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
One word. Tempest, that spell is BEAST and plows me through Dragonspyre.
Duncan Dragonsword, level 47(almost to storm lord YEE-HAA)

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
i am a fire wizard and storm wizard and i cant pick my fav spell i would have too say i like too of my spells the best helephant and a stormzilla they are my fav spells

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
FAVORITE SCHOOL:STORM
FAVORITE SPELL:TRITON
WHY:::::::::::::::::::::: WELL WHO DOESNT LOVE TRITON and i usally make treasure caards of them so even more damge then hook that up on malistare then BAM he dead malistare my second is fire cuase you burn monsters and who doesnt love that lol

Survivor
May 06, 2009
my fav school is death, and vampir ROCKs if you combine it with deathblade, death trap, and curse.

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
bolt123321 wrote:
My fav school is fire (i am fire) :)

spell: Fire Dragon (must be fire to learn it)!

fire dragon is like an upgraded fire elf that hits all enemys. Trust me, You will LOVE it!

level:29

also, to all you myth people, fire also has a minion. its just like a flame servant in krokotopia but with 400 health! you get the quest al level 28

Thanks for reading

Aaaah, a fellow Pyromancer. I like how you think, bolt. I have Fire dragon and the Helephant pet, trust me, when your time comes, the last quest you have to do... let's just say you might need a friend and/or your minion.

8)

Peace out!

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
Oh my gosh, there are so many Pyromancers (or people that just like Fire) on this topic. Rock on, mini Fire dudes. Rock on. 8)

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
My school is fire and my faveorite spell would be heck hound . It does 120 damage per pip with 4 gold pips i got over 2000 damage wih traps and blades. . I look forward to finding out how munch damage it does with seven gold pips :D :D :D.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I would have to say my favorite school is death. And my favorite spell is scarecrow becuase you can hit all enemies and heal to almost full health in one turn!

Kyle Flame
Master Necromancer level 48

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
My Favorite school is life. My Wizards name is Hunter WyrmBlossom. My favorite spells ARE...

1. Natures Wraith- Because if i use my life blade, and trap it can do up to 600 damage.
2. Seraph- Because the more life people in your battle the stronger it attacks
3. Dryad-Because the more pips you have the more healing points it does
4.Satyr- The more guiding light moves you use you heal with more
5. Cenatur- Because it does more damage if there is more then one life person on the battlefield

These are my favorite cards for LIFE. Do ANY of you guys know me? ( i mean are we friends?) :) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P :?

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
My fav spelll is the tempest beacause you can use zero pip spells to set it up. Then you do ton's of damage to everbody so you can bascially win with 0ne spell.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
i got three favorite classes myth fire and life
my fav spell is fire dragon though i dont have it yet i only have up to phoenix the last spell i got was scald ( 435 to all enemies for three rounds)