Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fav spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
My school is fire. It supplies many aura spells. I love meteor strike, a good spell that hits all enimies.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
my favorite school is balance, it has no strenghths, but no weaknesses, besides itself... but balance monsters are weak to death.

my favorite spell is judgement, it does 100 damage for each pip so if you have 6 power pips, it can do 1200 damage! it pretty useful when facing strong monsters, i put 4 in my deck (i have a deck for balance that lets balance students have 5 copies of balance spells) and i get it pretty often when facing monsters and helps me defeat them quickly.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2008
My favorite, and main school, is Ice. My all time favorite spell is the Ice Collosus. Mix him with a couple of boosters, a balance/ice trap, an ice trap, and a feint, and throw in a balefrost, he can hit over 4000. Very good tool when taking on the Jade Oni in Mooshu x3. Two times in a row with an ending Hydra puts a perfect touch. hehehe.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008

I'm with the Myth School; and my "Fav" is Cyclops! Its a riot how he flexs just before pounding the monsters into the ground like a tent peg ... WHAM!!

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
My favorite school is death. You can heal yourself and attack at the same time. My favorite spell is feint. I use feint at least 3 times in every battle!

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
my fov spell is helephant fire school last attack.because is one of the more powerful spells i have learned

Survivor
Jan 07, 2009
Life, my second school. My fave spell is the goat person thing (lol). Healing is a pretty good skill to have

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Hey guys I'm ultimately with the Death school. {Although my deck depends alot on Myth Spells to.} My "Fav" Spell would definetely be Beguile. If you're not a Death kid then you can't learn it but if you see someone cast a death spell that makes light and a bunch of little hearts go over {or in} an enemys head that's Beguile. It is totally useful with more than one enemy. It makes them either attack the people on their team or defend you. :twisted I don't know about the rest of you but any manipulation spell is my kind of spell. Watch Out For Me!

Wizard Name: Hunter DragonGrove
School: Death
Second Choice School: Myth
Most Often Found: KrokoTopia or MarleyBone

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Gageima wrote:
Life, my second school. My fave spell is the goat person thing (lol). Healing is a pretty good skill to have

You mean the satyr? LOL.

My school is ice, but I don't know if its my favorite. Its between ice, balance, and death that my favorites are. Anyway, my favorite spells are between ice wyvern or skeletal pirate. Yeah, yeah, I know, they're only for level 22, but they are still awesome! Ice wyvern is cool because his scream hits the foes. I love that! And, with only an ice trap, he hits over 500, which is actually alot for a level 22 ice spell. Of course, in any other school, especially storm, this would be low. But for a really not very powerful school thats quite alot.
And I like the skeletal pirate for the island. And does he walk on water??? Or maybe I'm just imagining it... he might still be on the island when he attacks.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
NeoStar wrote:

I'm with the Myth School; and my "Fav" is Cyclops! Its a riot how he flexs just before pounding the monsters into the ground like a tent peg ... WHAM!!
im also with myth and my favorite is minotaur! i cant cast it yet but i love how it makes the clouds of dust to hit your enemies!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
NeoStar wrote:

Yeah Cyclops is my favorite spell too and i like it the way it throws its hammer down.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Gageima wrote:

8)
If you like the "goat person" (Satyr), and have reached Marleybone, check out the Athame Shop for a certain dagger I saw there. I gives a nice percent boost for all Healing effects incoming or outgoing. No Health or Mana increases; but since it effects ALL Healing Effects, even the healing given to you by Sprites, a player who's got a well-balanced Deck with lots of low-pip Healing will find it's a sound investment, until you can get that one named "Mugsy's ..." something-or-the-other. It gives both a nice Health Boost and boosts incoming Healing.

yw....
8)

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
yapper wrote:
NeoStar wrote:

im also with myth and my favorite is minotaur! i cant cast it yet but i love how it makes the clouds of dust to hit your enemies!

8)
My Myth Wizard just got Minotaur; and when combo-ed with Myth Blade, it can plow through a surprising amount of monsters. I've seen the Robe in Marleybone that gives that card; but I think I'll actually get something else, since my Deck has four of them anyway and they eat a lot of pips building up. Its best for a finisher, unless you have one of those nice staffs that give an extra Pip at the start of combat; The wiser move is to use a sound mix of Troll and Cyclops, leaving the Minotaur (apologizing for the pun) to ... charge ... you through the last ones?

Just my opinion ....
8)

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
My favorite school is FIRE SCHOOL! ! Fav Fire spell: Helephant!
Fire ROCKS!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The new spells are in now so......

FIRE DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN BABY BURN! BURRRRRRRRRRRN BABY BURN!

WOOT!

P.S: I can imagine what what tou might look like:

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
my favorite school is death. even know i'm ice i would rather be death.i wish i knew death had really good spells. my favorite spell is beguile and sacrifice :-o :-o :-o :-o

THE UPDATE CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW IT IS FIRE DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FIRE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FIRE POWER

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
sugurcakes wrote:
Hey whats your fav spell and scholl and why

My favorite school is the Death school and I like the vampire spell

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
gargon789 wrote:
sugurcakes wrote:
Hey whats your fav spell and scholl and why

My favorite school is the Death school and I like the vampire spell

AH! A fellow believer in Better Victory through Stronger Suction....

I use Vampire with both Death Blade and Curse (adding Death Trap if its matter of Wizard's pride to make it hurt).... Believe me; Its do-able and the damage - barring Death Resistance - is rather impressive.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
My favorite spell is a meteor strike it hits all of the enemy's and it does some massive damage. My favorite school is the fire school it is AWSOME and does a lot of damage.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
mommy444 wrote:
my favorite school is death. even know i'm ice i would rather be death.i wish i knew death had really good spells. my favorite spell is beguile and sacrifice :-o :-o :-o :-o
I know! You can steal health from enemies!