Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the celestia tower in marlybone is IMPOSSABLE

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
It is not impossible i am a lvl 50 life i i did it with this team, life,myth,storm,ice luckily the ice and storm were there before. it took 2 tries the first try we didnt have the ice but we had another storm then he left then the ice joined us our second try and pow we won the battle. . listen, kill all the bosses first then kill main boss even though he did get annoying every turn he used scarecrow. after i healed everyone they all used there lvl 48 spells and we won.

-nicholas lightleaf lvl 50 life grandmaster-

Defender
May 30, 2010
dispell is in colossus boulyvard near mindy in a house not far from mindy it is down a hill

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
I found the final boss to be way over the top in difficulty.
It's the Scarecrow and Fire Nova that turns this from a fun adventure to a exercise in frustration. And a little cheating goes a VERY long way, KI.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't have unlimited cards in my deck. Why does he?

As the referring to the fansites, at no time should you ever be forced to go off site for a formula to beat anything in a game.

Please tone this down a bit, and whatever you do, don't make this sort of thing the norm for bosses in Celestia. That would take all the fun right out of the game. :(

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
I have to agree with the last post. This game is for all ages. The young kids are going to have a real hard time getting through this. I haven't been able to get through and I'm an adult. It is about all attacks at once to make sure you take these bosses down in one round but still its tough. If all the Celestia enemies cheat once you get in, it won't be any fun. Its frustrating enough that none of the enemies stick to there own school and every enemy has the -25 % damage spell.

Defender
May 31, 2010

When I did this quest , they sent me level 50 death in first for the last boss. We also had another grand storm , life and fire. Life was in the last place. Being death I could kinda keep myself alive and shield the life wizard for those scarecrows. You just have to get McCloud out of there as soon as possible. You cant use any heal spells until he is gone. We did lose storm and fire during the battle , but soon as we got McCloud out of there , we were fine.
I also have to agree with the other posters , as the most important thing with completing this quest , is TALKING to your team mates. I am a noob in this game , about 6-8 weeks now. and there is still a lot I need to learn about a proper set up when it comes to battle in a group. The people I have been playing with recently are really great to me. When we did this boss , the first time , I made the mistake of casting a heal spell while McCloud was still alive , my group laughed it off. We all died of course , but we still had fun with it . They did not throw one insult my way. So try and have fun with this quest , it is a nice new challenge. I wish more bosses where like this and "cheated". Would make things more interesting. I hope you find a great group of people as I have found to do this quest with. Make sure you all come up with a game plan ahead of time, or take breaks inbetween fights and talk.