Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Man! Is that new missions for lv 50's hard! I'm so frustrated :x. Me like everyone else need some help!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
I just made a post and I also need help in marleybone. Reply to my post and we can help each other and we can figure out what realm and area we can meet in.

Michael Battlesheild lvl 30 fire wizard

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
mikebike346 wrote:
I just made a post and I also need help in marleybone. Reply to my post and we can help each other and we can figure out what realm and area we can meet in.

Michael Battlesheild lvl 30 fire wizard
so what do you needs help with i'm happy to help you in mb since i'm gonna help people in till they do something about warehouse , joshua wraith lvl 50 balance wizard meet in ghoul area 1 by scotland yard any day except wenesday july 11th :D

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
I can go on at 7/14/ 10 ,12:00 pacific time is that good with you ? I need help with katz lab and pretty much everything after that. I reallywant to go to mooshu.

Michael battlesheild lvl30 I do not have text chat :)

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
mikebike346 wrote:
I can go on at 7/14/ 10 ,12:00 pacific time is that good with you ? I need help with katz lab and pretty much everything after that. I reallywant to go to mooshu.

o that too bad no text chat but ill meet you tommorow :)

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
mikebike346 wrote:

ok i might be late do you care i might not be there idk but ill look for you each day except this wenesday :)

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Thursday 5:00 pm pacific time I also have a friend that might help me.
He is a lvl 50 .