Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arrows on Da Floor

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
When I get the quest to go to Sg. Muldoon (whatever) a yellow arrow always appears on the ground. It's huge too. It's yellow, like the reg. quest arrow had been flatted onto the pavement. It's like a treadmill, it revolves. The thing is that it doesn't show what quest it is.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
zorro11 wrote:
When I get the quest to go to Sg. Muldoon (whatever) a yellow arrow always appears on the ground. It's huge too. It's yellow, like the reg. quest arrow had been flatted onto the pavement. It's like a treadmill, it revolves. The thing is that it doesn't show what quest it is.

you are suppose to follow it to a quest giver.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
When I was a Novice I noted this too. Its just because its leading you into a new area so they want to show you where it is.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There's only one quest that this appears in, that being the quest to go to Sgt. Muldoon after you finish visiting the teachers in Ravenwood. It's supposed to be a guide to getting there, since it's the first quest that requires the wizard to go to an area that doesn't appear on the direct map.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
zorro11 wrote:

I know. I had the same thing happen. It was only on the first quest to Sgt. Muldoon, and I never saw it again. It was really annoying too.