Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this normal?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I have seen quite a few times on W101 what can happen in the arena: People can go INSIDE of the ring. Is this normal? I'm just wondering. Is it some sort of glitch? Cuz one time I teleported to someone inside of the ring, then the battle was over. The winner stayed in his place, and then there was a countdown. I think I was brave enough to go there. Then I lost.

So, is this normal?

Hero
May 02, 2009
Yeah, it's normal. From what I can think/gather, players go in there because it's probably the only reminiscent of the old arena (when you could just walk in and battle other players for fun/when ranked didn't exist).

NOTE: I'm not a beta tester of Wizard101 (sadly), but from what I've seen from pictures on the site, and on some youtube videos, that seems like the most logical explanation (even though I have no idea how to get in there without porting).

Seth ShadowCloud (grand fire/storm)
Seth EmeraldFlame (initiate lv.14 myth)
Seth GhostHaven (initiate lv.13 death)
Terri GhostStone (initiate lv.13 life)
Logan StarBloom (initiate lv.13 storm)

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
Almost everytime i have seen one player after another go inside the ring.I asked one and he said "Cant tell" I think it is just a glitch or an open spot in the ring.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
how do you get into the ring anyway because my friend and I tried to do it a couple of weeks ago

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
yeah if they go in the ring on the battlefeild it is a glitch. if they are in the bleacher area, it is not