Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The True Identity of Judgement! (I think)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Okay, so everyone knows who Judgement is? Right? Some of you balance peeps may remember her name from coming out of the lake. But I forgot it. So deal.

I noticed the great resemblence Judgement shows in Lady Oriel. It's like they're sisters, but they're completely opposites. Almost like furternal twins! Lady Oriel is life, ruling over Unicorn Way!

But Judgement got more successful. Got to be that "X" pip card. Yay for Judgement! She's like, queen of Krokotopia!

I realized something that I should of realized sooner. I'm not that good at history, but I'm pretty sure I'm accurate. If Judgement's like, the queen of Krokotopia, and Krokotopia, as everyone knows, is based on Egypt, it would of been obvious who she was.

Cleopatra.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
actually she's based on the Egyptian god that weighed the dead person's soul with a feather and if it was balanced then the person would go to the afterlife. (i forget the name)

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
ERNT ERNT!!!! wrong answer.

the judgement spell is actually based on the Greek goddess of justice, Themis. that's why her image is on courthouses.

oh and also, a seraph is an order of Christian angel (maybe some others too, i know that Cabalistic lore has seraphs)

finally, the final KT boss is based on cleopatra.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
No the wizard101 version of Cleopatra is Krokopatra, and she's the ruler of Krokotopia. But when I first saw a judgement, I thought it was Lady Oriel's sister too. Its possible, but not plausible.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Judgement is a combo of a lot of things, the Egyptian god Anubis is part right, it reminds me most of the horoscope sign Libra with an Egyptian touch.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Oops. Forgot that about Krokopatra. Well, it was just a guess. I'm gonna look up what you guys said.

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
In Egyptian Mythology, when someone goes to the Afterlife, their Heart is weighed against the Feather of Maat by ANUBIS (using a balance scale). Considering Anubis is a male God, the Judgement person is based off of Maat, the Egyptian Goddess of Law and Order (and thus, BALANCE).\

Hope this helps!

-Valerian DarkBringer- lvl 50 Death/Life

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
well it took some work but i will post about the history about themis

Themis was the titan goddess of divine law and order the traditional rules of conduct first established by the gods.

she was also prohetic goddess who presided over the most ancient oracles, including delphoi in this role she was the divine voice ( themistes ) who first instructed mankind the primal laws and of justice and morality, such as the precepts of piety the rules of hospitality, good governance, conduct of assembly, and pious offerings to the gods.

in greek the word themis refeered to divine law, those rules of conduct long established by custom unlike the word nomos the term was not usually used to describe laws of human decree.

themis was an early bride of zeus and his first councileer she was often represented seated beside his throne advising him on precepts of divine law and fate.

themis was closely identified with demeter thesmophoros ( bringer of law ) . indeed themis' six children, the sping-time horai and death-bringer bringing moirai, reflect the dual-functions of demeter's own daughter persephone.

themis was also identified with gaia ( earth ) especially in the role of the oreaculer voice of earth.

hunter legendwraith level 50 necromancer p.s this is my longest post so far ever.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
The judgement woman resembles the Greek goddess Themis who is depicted as a beautiful woman who is blind-folded and holds a sword in her left hand and a scale in her right hand. The judgement woman takes the appearance of the Egyptian goddess Maat. This is probably because balance is the school of Krokotopia, and krokotopia was designed to resemble ancient Egypt.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
WhoMan101 wrote:
No the wizard101 version of Cleopatra is Krokopatra, and she's the ruler of Krokotopia. But when I first saw a judgement, I thought it was Lady Oriel's sister too. Its possible, but not plausible.

Plausible? This isn't Mythbusters.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:
ERNT ERNT!!!! wrong answer.

the judgement spell is actually based on the Greek goddess of justice, Themis. that's why her image is on courthouses.

oh and also, a seraph is an order of Christian angel (maybe some others too, i know that Cabalistic lore has seraphs)

finally, the final KT boss is based on cleopatra.

Ding!

Look it up on Google. And the final boss in Krokotopia is Krokopatra, obviously from Cleopatra

Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
njboy9 wrote:
WhoMan101 wrote:

Plausible? This isn't Mythbusters.

Err, Mythbusters didn't make up the word plausible

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 50 Diviner

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
nerual48 wrote:
Okay, so everyone knows who Judgement is? Right? Some of you balance peeps may remember her name from coming out of the lake. But I forgot it. So deal.

I noticed the great resemblence Judgement shows in Lady Oriel. It's like they're sisters, but they're completely opposites. Almost like furternal twins! Lady Oriel is life, ruling over Unicorn Way!

But Judgement got more successful. Got to be that "X" pip card. Yay for Judgement! She's like, queen of Krokotopia!

I realized something that I should of realized sooner. I'm not that good at history, but I'm pretty sure I'm accurate. If Judgement's like, the queen of Krokotopia, and Krokotopia, as everyone knows, is based on Egypt, it would of been obvious who she was.

Cleopatra.
I think she was some kinda goddess?

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Elizina wrote:
The judgement woman resembles the Greek goddess Themis who is depicted as a beautiful woman who is blind-folded and holds a sword in her left hand and a scale in her right hand. The judgement woman takes the appearance of the Egyptian goddess Maat. This is probably because balance is the school of Krokotopia, and krokotopia was designed to resemble ancient Egypt.
But she doesn't have a sword she has a scicle which is used to cut thinks in north african countries aka egypt.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
thunderbird120 wrote:
actually she's based on the Egyptian god that weighed the dead person's soul with a feather and if it was balanced then the person would go to the afterlife. (i forget the name)
Knew it Caleb Spiritfist level 50 Balance

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
njboy9 wrote:

Ding!

Look it up on Google. And the final boss in Krokotopia is Krokopatra, obviously from Cleopatra

the last boss of Krokotopia is Krokopatra...based on Cleopatra, the last queen of Egypt

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009