Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yellow Wisps!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 21, 2009
Hello there its me again and I have another idea! So we all know how long it takes pet energy to fill up. And we all know how much pet energy the games take. Soooo what if there was pet energy wisps, or Yellow wisp ( the stuff in the pet energy crystal ball is yellow ). And you could find the wisps in the Pet Pavilion. So comment your thoughts right here, and as always ty for reading

Historian
May 28, 2009
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
The crystal ball of pet energy is GREEN dude

The crystal ball of pet energy is GREEN AND YELLOW dude

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
The crystal ball of pet energy is GREEN dude

LOL! Well, green AND yellow dude

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
um thats kinda a problem man so many people are always in the pet pavillion unless there were so many its uncountable

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
i totally agree with you. And the wisps should be yellow because the globe thing is more yellow then green and plus yellow is my favorite colur. :) :-)

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Lol you think KI is gonna remove their Pet Energy cost in Crowns from the Pet Pavilion?

You run out of Pet energy you have to either wait until it fills up automaticly or pay crowns to fill it right away. When it comes to real life money to buy the crowns to use to fill pet energy as soon as you run out? Well. KI is not gonna rid any type of income of real life money they can get for their game, No Way.

Think about it, A sub to play, and an Item mall? It is not either or, although IMO it should be. That should give you your answer right there about how KI works. So do not plan on seeing Pet orbs in this life time.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
ok, so i understand why you think that would be a good idea but the thing is kingsisle needs MONEY thats why it takes a long time to get back the energy in the globe. so they offer to sell it back for crowns.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
anas999 wrote:
i totally agree with you. And the wisps should be yellow because the globe thing is more yellow then green and plus yellow is my favorite colur. :) :-)

It shouldn't be yellow only for the reason that when red wisps are over grass they appear yellow for red+green=yellow in the RGB system, so it would be confusing.

Otherwise that would be fine.

But since this is true, they should be green as the pet mana is green and green is next since there are red and blue wisps.