Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New worlds take l a look kingsile

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2008
I wish there was a world where malistare return because how could the ruler of death die if the grim reaper died that is the same so how bout they team up with the grim sidekick a dude who is a person who clones people so you have to fight yourself all the teachers (malistare you fight to times) Merle Ambrose because i think his deck would sort all the cards after you beat malistare you find out three is a true malistare called The Great Malistare who has 500,000 health so he is 50 times as good as malistare but thre would be worlds leading up to that world um please comment every one even Kingsile
kingsile i want the owner J. Todd Coleman I hope this was worth the efforts of texting so if you would take a look o yeah on the final boss the teachers headmaster cloner malistare keep coming back bout ten times and there all in one battle with 10 times the health that seams like a hard part for that time so malistare would be a giant last he would be 5,000,000,000 i think its not true just guessed> well plz tell me what you thinkJ. TODD COLEMAN

Hero
May 19, 2009
5 billion health really? even the highest hitters could only manage a little over 100 million.