Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have beaten the game. but I am a level 47.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I have beaten the entire game, done a ton of extra quests, but I am still only a level 47. I think this is because the quests in dragonspyre don't give enough XP. Most quests only give around 500-600 XP! I think KI should fix dragonspyre and make the quests give way more XP. Also, they should give the right amount of XP to players who have already beaten dragonspyre.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
you may feel like you have done a ton of extra quests, but you missed a lot more. My Fire wizard skipped all Marleybone quests (except main story ones), has not done any quests in Grizzleheim, and has Stone roses / Malistaire quests left in Dragonspire, and he is level 49 (a couple notches into it). There is a side quest in most every area of the worlds.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
Even though they might seem annoying to go back, yes, do side quests.

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer
Lvl 48 :D

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you do every quest there is, you'll be Level 50 just a bit before you reach the final area (where Malistaire is). I know that because I did everything outside of Grizzleheim except Kensington Park, and I got Level 50 a couple of storyline quests before The Final Countdown.

You must have skipped things. The only way to find out is to go through all of the various areas, looking for characters with exclamation or question marks over their heads. Some likely possibilities are: the Prospector Zeke quests in each world, the book quests in many worlds, Colossus Blvd, Sunken City, and The Beguiler. Also, Mooshu has many areas where the NPC who needs something is clear down at the end of the road. You might want to work from Dragonspyre backwards, since Dragonspyre quests give the most experience.

Going back may seem like a lot of trouble, but you'll spend a lot less time backtracking and getting experience from quests than you will trying to farm or level up on enemies.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Think of it this way -

The main quest is the storyline and the side quests level you up to survive the next chapter.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
Re do dungeons that you have done once. Though you only get half the experiance some dungeons stilll give a lot