Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No more damage blades in the game please....

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
This game likes to introduce more and more stackable damage blades and such blades unbalance the game and pvp action, while nerfing the damage dealing classes at the prosperity of the others. With stackable blades everyone is able to deal pretty high damage, and while these stackable blades have been introduced the health on characters have been nerfed. Nerfing the health on the schools that have tons of health is no big deal as it doesn't deduct or restrict their equipment selections much. On the other hand the reduction of health on the storm school means that storm is highly constrained on what it can wear in order to have a chance of survival or to compete.

Storm has been the hardest school hit by nerfing, it went from being one of the strongest schools in pvp to being on the very bottom with life in the eyes of players, and all due to giving everyone tons of stackable blades while nerfing everyone's health, storm being the hardest hit in terms of confinement. Storm is supposed to be the damage dealing school, and yet all other classes typically are given ten points more targetting, damage reduction, and pip chance, while storm in game play is probably the biggest user of mana given damage per pip cards and high fizzle rates. Storm needs to be evened back up with the other schools (why did wizard101 choose to nerf storm the most in comparison to the other schools), I highly advocate 200 more health points and/or 10% more damage reduction to storm and 100 more mana. I still recommend a reworked and improved water minion for storm, one that perhaps levels up and definately can use all the shield types.

Once again, please do not place more stackable damage blades into the game, and if you do so, then up the health and pip chance on the lowest health classes to make up for the rest of the classes being able to easier do upper type damage.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Just someone complaining about losing in pvp. And whats worse is that he's storm and he is somehow still losing.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
dude i am storm and i have no problem with blades, there just poweups of which storm has more than any other school.