Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth spell idea for the new levels (if any)

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
How about we Myth students get something like this:

MEDUSA: 8 pip spell, 350 damage points to cast, plus 175 points of damage over three turns. During those three turns, when the opponent heals, half of it is given to the opposing player.

The animation would be Medusa slithers out like the minotaur walks out of a portal, whips her snake hair at the opponent, then a small medusa head will appear, bouncing around the enemy with the snakes biting at the wizard over the three turns.

Defender
May 28, 2009
I have another idea for myth! I was thinking there should be a pegasus!

It would be something like this: 150 damage first then 900 damage. Then the animation would be that a pegasus would fly out of the sky and flap it's wings, (150) then it would fly over it causing a HUGE wind storm. (900)

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I like the use of medusa for myth, and would be more prone to put pegasus for life since life has unicorn and pegasus kind of goes along with the unicorn theme. I don't like the drain health and heal part of the medusa idea as it is more of a death spell thing, medusa turns to stone so I'd think it would stun.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:

It would be something like this: 150 damage first then 900 damage. Then the animation would be that a pegasus would fly out of the sky and flap it's wings, (150) then it would fly over it causing a HUGE wind storm. (900)

Ok first off, myth is the weakest school, honestly, i'm not saying that from opinion but from fact. They have just as weak cards as ice, and they have lower health then ice, so therefor myth, contrary to belief that ice is, is the weakest school, so it makes no sense for them to have a 1050 damage spell. It should be more along the lines of 150 then 550

Defender
May 28, 2009
seasnake wrote:
I like the use of medusa for myth, and would be more prone to put pegasus for life since life has unicorn and pegasus kind of goes along with the unicorn theme. I don't like the drain health and heal part of the medusa idea as it is more of a death spell thing, medusa turns to stone so I'd think it would stun.
Well pegasus would be for myth. Life has unicorn but that's not the "theme." Also, pegasus doesn't seem like a life spell. Plus pegasusjust seems like a myth creature.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
RickyZac wrote:
Melissa423771 wrote:

Ok first off, myth is the weakest school, honestly, i'm not saying that from opinion but from fact. They have just as weak cards as ice, and they have lower health then ice, so therefor myth, contrary to belief that ice is, is the weakest school, so it makes no sense for them to have a 1050 damage spell. It should be more along the lines of 150 then 550

MYTH IS NOT THE WEAKEST! There are very good at pve do to minion using taunt, just because they attack twice and you gotta double trap does not make them weakest, they can also be awesome pvpers since they can remove all shields and blades. Seriously, do some research before you yell out stuff.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
seasnake wrote:

yeah, I was thinking stun but if anything, life has a certain healing thing, balance and fire have healing attack spells, even death has some healing spells. i thought it would be nice to just bend the rules on medusa a bit and give her some healing abilities.

Agreed, pegasus probably belongs in life.

Defender
May 28, 2009
RickyZac wrote:
That is NOT fact. I do admit we have one weak 310 spell. Also if it was 150 then 550, you do realize the 7 pip spell would be stronger then that. Also the attacks are good expect for earthquake. Make a myth wizard, it's actually really awesome.