Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching pets into mount pets

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I have a purple dragon. When I ride my dragon I don't see my pet running along next to me, and when I dismount I don't see my mount anymore and it is replaced by my pet. I would like to be able to stitch the characteristics of a pet into the image of my mount, so that when I am dismounted I can see my mount next to me and when I attack my mount is there fighting along next to me. Stitch mount onto pet would be a good option to have I think, though brooms and wings should be excluded. Tigers, horses, and dragons, and any other future living creature type of mount could be included though. I know I could get a dragon pet and color it the same type of color as my mount dragon, but such a pet doesn't really look the same.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
seasnake wrote:
I have a purple dragon. When I ride my dragon I don't see my pet running along next to me, and when I dismount I don't see my mount anymore and it is replaced by my pet. I would like to be able to stitch the characteristics of a pet into the image of my mount, so that when I am dismounted I can see my mount next to me and when I attack my mount is there fighting along next to me. Stitch mount onto pet would be a good option to have I think, though brooms and wings should be excluded. Tigers, horses, and dragons, and any other future living creature type of mount could be included though. I know I could get a dragon pet and color it the same type of color as my mount dragon, but such a pet doesn't really look the same.

i think our pets should get to run along side us when were on our mount or maybe ride in a little bag they could add thats hanging from the mount. but it would be cool if your pet could turn into a mound, i have a firecat. -zones out thinking of running around the spiral on a giant firecat named champ.-