Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

so who won and who is the best

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
i was going around the ravenwood schools and i got bored so i started reading the books in the schools.There was something weird about the books for ice fire and storm though.The fire book says that the giants and the tritons fought and the dragons destroyed them and it is the strongest school.The ice book says tritons ad dragons fought and the giants defeated them and ice was the strongest.Then i read the storm book and it said the dragons and giants were scheaming and the tritons beat them and that storm power was above that of fire and ice.I just want to know who really won this fight.

History is written by the victors.
--Winston Churchill

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
I believe that since the old world was destroyed, no one won (a tie). And by far, storm is the strongest.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
David8675309 wrote:
I believe that since the old world was destroyed, no one won (a tie). And by far, storm is the strongest.

I think Ice is the strongest cause it lasts the longest, a storm wizard goes into a duel with the least health and least shields and it focuses way too much on attack, in my opinion.
People who are in Ice, Fire, or Storm always think theirs is the best of the three, it seems.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
NONE ARE THE BEST!

Storm suffers from low accuracy and health, ice from so low attacks, fire from having to put so many traps to get DoT spells to be powerful.Storm is good for vast damage, ice for health and shields, fire for being the most versatile with getting around shields.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
look its provn the giants are far more powerful then anything my proof i was doing a quest were i talk to the fire ice and stoem trees ok i talk the the storm he admited the tritons lost the war the fire tree said that the dragons lost the war but the ice tree said the giants won storm and fire are jealous that the giants won so they act like there the best but ice is really the best here is