Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please fix this glitch.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2010
In Kensington Park, my friends and I were constantly fleeing, and now for two of us we get Dungeon is full despite the fact that only two of us are actually in the dungeon. This is not the first time I or a party member has tried to port into a dungeon that this happened, and it's not the first dungeon either. Please fix this extremely annoying glitch. It ruined Kensington Park for us.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It might be full because you and your friend keep fleeing. The game hasn't cleared out your multiple fleeing and teleporting and counts more than one of either/both of you as being there. If you wait a minute or two for the game to update the player-count, it might allow you back in

If that doesn't work, send in a ticket to Support.

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
TheApostle wrote:
In Kensington Park, my friends and I were constantly fleeing, and now for two of us we get Dungeon is full despite the fact that only two of us are actually in the dungeon.

I have had this happen too. I had to wait until the next day to port in to my friends to help them.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 34 (Magus Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 30 (Magus Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 28 (Adept Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 21 (Adept Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 16 (Journeyman Necromancer)

Survivor
May 06, 2010
A couple minutes after writing this post one of my friends inside Kensington reported to me that one of her friends successfully managed to port to her inside. I tried again and the message that the dungeon was full popped up. Considering it was my idea to go to Kensington (a really hard dungeon) in the first place, I still trying to figure out how that was fair.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
The dungeon is full due to your fleeing and during attempted return someone in same realm has entered thus crowding out your spot. The only remedy I have found is to all enter together, thus ensuring you have the 30 min window, creating a party, or marking your spot and porting back that way, otherwise you will have to deal with the full dungeon issue. It isn't so much a glitch as an annoying realm regulation feature that occurs for all dungeons/towers/etc where space is limited to party members who enter together instead of porting in and out.