Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fire elf pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2010
I dont know if it is a hatching from storm elf and a fire pet but how do you get the fire elf I also seen someone with it so is it a hatching combination or a dropped pet or a bought pet?

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Dinater wrote:
I dont know if it is a hatching from storm elf and a fire pet but how do you get the fire elf I also seen someone with it so is it a hatching combination or a dropped pet or a bought pet?

Idk. I have neve seen anyone with a fire elf pet. maybe it is a gift card brought pet? I am not sure you could actully hatch a fire elf. But there is an ice elf.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
The only place I remember seeing a fire elf being given out was during a Pokemon marathon, there were a cluster of pets that were not in-game, on the site were you type in the code, fire elf was one of them.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
There is a santas little helper pet for crowns only during christmas but its dressed in green. Maybe it was a drop at that time

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Alas there is no fire elf pet.What you saw was a santa elf pet.Only avalabile during christhmas.There is also a storm elf from pvp.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Super593 wrote:
Alas there is no fire elf pet.What you saw was a santa elf pet.Only avalabile during christhmas.There is also a storm elf from pvp.

There's also an Ice elf pet that gives an ice elf card. I believe you can get it from a gift certificate.