Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with the first DS crafting Quest

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
I Still havent crafted two rings of apotheosis yet, but for some reason the quest in my spell book sais this

Two ring circus
Speak to Balthazar Dragonthorn
Reward 2925 gold

I figured i'd take this as a positive and talk to him so i could skip the quest ( i know that wasn't honorable or something like that but i so want to be a master artisan for the new GH items) But when i talk to him it sais he still needs the two rings. And i dont want to craft those rings just in case they dont count and i have to redo it. I'm in a bit of a jam here.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
paladin429 wrote:
I Still havent crafted two rings of apotheosis yet, but for some reason the quest in my spell book sais this

Two ring circus
Reward 2925 gold

I figured i'd take this as a positive and talk to him so i could skip the quest ( i know that wasn't honorable or something like that but i so want to be a master artisan for the new GH items) But when i talk to him it sais he still needs the two rings. And i dont want to craft those rings just in case they dont count and i have to redo it. I'm in a bit of a jam here.

You have recieved credit for the crafting, but...you don't have the rings. People have noticed this bug before. You can still do the crafting, or if you are lucky, you can find them at the bazaar and have been reported to work.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
2 of ring apotheosis i cant craft due to no recipt to make ring apotheosis i am stuck here need help

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
paladin429 wrote:

Two ring circus
Reward 2925 gold

By any chance are you Aaron thunderblade? cause he had this same problem. If you are then It's me james skull wielder :D. I'm still stuck on the wc crafting quest

Hero
May 27, 2009
killerskullboy4 wrote:
2 of ring apotheosis i cant craft due to no recipt to make ring apotheosis i am stuck here need help

You buy the recipe from Balthazar Dragonthorn in DS - if he does not have it, check your recipes because you already bought it.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
Well I crafted two crafting items that werent the rings and it said to talk to him when i had crafted the two things

Hero
May 27, 2009
Yes, there is a glitch that occurs when you have his quest and craft something else, or transmute something, and it counts toward the crafting requirement - BUT you still need to HAVE the two rings when you go see him or it will not count.