Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Questions....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2010
I looked for the answers to these question did alot of reading and could not find answers...

1. Are housing bought account wide or char only?

2. I have seen perviews of the houses and want to know can you place anything anywhere in house as well as on the land?

3. Can you own more then just one house? Or is it One house per account or char...?

Thank you in Advance.....Silvermyst

lylawatches333 wrote:
I looked for the answers to these question did alot of reading and could not find answers...

Each character can own up to three houses, which means if you have 6 characters you can have up to 18 houses! Each character also keeps their Dorm Room, so that's 18 houses PLUS 6 dorm rooms per account.

lylawatches333 wrote:
2. I have seen perviews of the houses and want to know can you place anything anywhere in house as well as on the land?

Previews don't show you where you can place items, but school themed houses have space for 250 items outside and 250 items inside! Smaller world themed houses have space for 50 items outside and 150 items inside. Larger world themed houses have space for 150 items outside and 250 items inside.

lylawatches333 wrote:

3. Can you own more then just one house? Or is it One house per account or char...?

Each individual character can own up to three houses, but you CANNOT exchange houses through the Shared Bank - make sure you purchase the house you want with the character you want to reside within that house.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
May 25, 2010
ProspectorZeke wrote:
lylawatches333 wrote:

Each character can own up to three houses, which means if you have 6 characters you can have up to 18 houses! Each character also keeps their Dorm Room, so that's 18 houses PLUS 6 dorm rooms per account.

lylawatches333 wrote:

Previews don't show you where you can place items, but school themed houses have space for 250 items outside and 250 items inside! Smaller world themed houses have space for 50 items outside and 150 items inside. Larger world themed houses have space for 150 items outside and 250 items inside.

lylawatches333 wrote:

Each individual character can own up to three houses, but you CANNOT exchange houses through the Shared Bank - make sure you purchase the house you want with the character you want to reside within that house.

Thank You so much Mr Prospector Zeke (or is it just zeke). Thank You for your prompt answers you helped a bunch...