Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Most Creative Storyline/Quest Idea EVER

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Welcome my fellow Wizards to . . .
Galia the world of exploration and colinization!
I will introduce the Storyline every time I get feedback on how can I improve or change to make the Storyline better.It is sorta 1490-1804ish but there is a mystery that is part of why Malistaire turned Evil.

Ambrose:Today a Race that originated from WC has found sight of a new world.This Race is the Turtcan Race a race of turtle like creature's most Ingenous race ever.Their creation is a mystery all is known they felt close to the Storm school.They created a great ship that would discover new worlds.Actualy Grizzleheim is their first discovery this world is their second.So may you go to Galia and talk to Portmaster Olkin.

Quest-The guider of the sea explorer's

You travel to the spiral gate and open he world gate and find a garden of trees and beatiful flowers.You go to the port and find PortMaster Olkin.

Portmaster Olkin-What?Who has come to the Portmaster.

You show Portmaster Olkin the Cryptic Lotus Headmaster Ambrose

Portmaster Olkin-Ah you want to aid in colinization.Well when we found Grizzleim there was civiliations everywhere we couldn'tfind a home.So we discovered Galia and are now discovering it.But a what seem likes a Native Celestian is freezing the waters to main chain of islands.So go defeat him and come back with any information how we can help.

Portmaster Olkin shows you a tunnel of Natural glass to he cave

Kijio-Another tourist well prepare to die you weakling!

In the middle of the Battle he stops it

Kijio-WHAT THAT HIGH OF AN ATACK POWER IS HIGH ENOUGH TO DEFEAT ME

Three Invasion Droids apear in front of Kijio
You challenge Kijio and the three Invasion Droids

Before final hit

Kijio-This is thirtyfirst special forces agent Kijio Back up to Frozen post.

You defeat him and collect a Communicator

Portmaster-What this is Troubling,Very troubling.If he is part of a group their goal is unclear.I can send you to only one island-kyiona the main island.You must help Vexian Djinstrider explore and document every species.But you must make your own boat.

Quest-We'll be coming off the boat as sone as we make one

Portmaster-You must ask Xjin the lumberman tell him Olkin wants a wood for a boat.

Xjin-Olkin wants wood fine here is the wood and a few other supplies.Also thank you for defeating the Celestian I can finnaly travel.

Portmaster-Ok now build the boat at the Boatyard

You go to the Boatyard and build the boat.

Portmaster-Ok here are directions to Kyiona,may the Storms be with you.

You travel to Kyiona

Qeust-Your a Bioligist Deal with it

Vexian Djinstrider-What Ambrose wants youto help me thanks you.You must defeat one of each enimies.

Hawkin sporeling Rank 7 elite Myth
Hawkin Adult Rank 8 Myth
Hawkin Elder Rank 8 elite Myth
Giant Kamik Beetle Rank 8 Life
Clawed Dragonwalker Rank 8 elite Fire
Kionyain Salamander Rank 9 Ice

Vexian Djinstrider-Great now that we have understanding of the species go through the Lijga cave and look for a Salyainikian Orefire Bug and collect a scale

You find the Salyainikian Orefire Bug and take a loose scale it then licks you as a thank you.

Vexian Djinstrider-Oh you got a skin sample and a Salivia sample very good.I am done but our defensive forces can use some help.Now go to Giliant NightSong and help him train his men.

Qeust-Hut 1..2..3

Giliant NightSong-Can you help me train these men.I have told them "learn from your losses and use them to your advantage".So you will defeat them to teach them your tactics.Each one is in an Battle training room

Golm-Face Me and Die! Rank 6 elite Storm

Killi-You will Lose! Rank 6 elite Balance

Nikoun-Time to fight! Rank 6 elite Death

Kamel-Prepare to cry! Rank 6 elite Myth

You defeat every one of them seperatley

Giliant NightSong-They have improved tenfold defeat them again.

You find all of them now three ranks ahead of the previous stats

Giliant NightSong-Great now you must face all of them in the Training Ring
and win to see if they are challenging enough

You defeat them all

Giliant NightSong-Great you have seriuosly trained them thank you.Now go to the king and help him with some treaties between the other worlds of the spiral.

Next Quest-Triangular Trade route or not