Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

run out of cards - do the bad guys?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
last eve my grand son - age 6, been playing a year now- got left in the new tower when the others who entered fled. ok, grand son using our grand balance - the bad guys are balance, resistance is about 80% i figure from what i could see- anyways - grand son is trying so hard and staying alive ! he gets down to final 3 cards - all yellow judgements - yelled for grand mom's help-i wasted first card cause i didnt realize first that the bad guys were balance and secondly how high their resistance was; second card i had max pips but wasnt enough to take bad guy and i tried again with the third, i still not getting enough ( i was running back to my own wizard in a duel also during this time)
ok we have NO cards, bad guy ALMOST dead, but we could do nothing, took bad guy about 5 rounds to get us because of our shields and health

ok grand son says, grand mom? dont the bad guys ever run out of cards?
I faught jade oni with my grand life last year, i was down to 4 when i finally got jade, but i wonder, could he have outlasted my in cards available?
anybody know if the bad guys have a limit as we do?

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
monsters dont run out of cards and neither do you have to.

There is an item called talisman of the tower that you get for doing the book quest in ds or bazaar in olde town that gives reshuffle card it requires lvl 45

Also if you got a training point to spare there is a training gal in front of mindy pixiecrown in collossus that you can get the spell and put a card or two in the deck. requires lvl 20