Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
I don't really care for my Wizard's hair. It's a pink ponytail. I wish it could be brown straight hair. I think there should be a thing that you are able to change your Wizard's hair. Then all of the friends on the Wizard's account would be notified so that they know that that Wizard changed their hair and color so then they won't think that that Wizard is not their friend.

Emily UnicornHorn
Level 32
Balance Wizard

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
emilyc2000 wrote:
I don't really care for my Wizard's hair. It's a pink ponytail. I wish it could be brown straight hair. I think there should be a thing that you are able to change your Wizard's hair. Then all of the friends on the Wizard's account would be notified so that they know that that Wizard changed their hair and color so then they won't think that that Wizard is not their friend.

Emily UnicornHorn
Level 32
Balance Wizard

I thought that too, but I don't think it should notify your friends. It's like notifying your friends if you change your pet's name.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
elroysice wrote:
emilyc2000 wrote:

Emily UnicornHorn
Level 32
Balance Wizard

I thought that too, but I don't think it should notify your friends. It's like notifying your friends if you change your pet's name.

Very true.....

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
emilyc2000 wrote:
elroysice wrote:
emilyc2000 wrote:

Emily UnicornHorn
Level 32
Balance Wizard

Very true.....

I have to agree with you, maybe it doesnt have to notify friends, but i just want a different hair style and color on my wizard :)

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
I think this would be a good idea, i made a few mistakes designing my wizards, as in hair color and face (chose wrong face on accident). Someone else made a thread on this too btw..

Amber Stormsong master diviner