Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Changes

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Player vs Player
In the next few days we will be implementing a temporary solution to the problem of chain stunning in the Player vs Player Arena. When a player is stunned, four Stun Shields will appear instead of one. Please note this is only a temporary solution while we investigate other ways to resolve the issue of chain stunning in the Arena.

i think you should also let people in the ranked match pick who they want ot fight with. i mean its not fair that a level 30 like me should fight a grandmaster with a whole lot of reesistance againts everything and have powerful spells.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Fixables wrote:
Can you also look into adjusting the points system?

I have a level 5 Fire commander with full gear, and I fight up to level 27 wizards, which i win most of them.

My gripe is that I only win 3-6 points with those level wizards, but lose 25 points when i lose to a level 25?? And BTW, i use no treasures, so i cant be penalized for that.

I just got out of a match and beat a level 27 fire. Won 1 point!!!!

One loss equals 7 wins?? Hmm.

Same with me. I think that you should get more points if you beat a lvl higher than you, and lose more points if you lose to a lower lvl.