Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My idea for leveling to 70 plus

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
It would be neat if new worlds were added to allow characters to level all the way up to 70 or more. If this were possible one would ask how to enable the characters to be balanced in terms of pvp and the like. Well, my idea is this, at level 60 a player is able to choose a secondary school as another primary. At level 70 a player is able to grandmaster the secondary school, or to select a third school as another primary, and so on for higher levels. So new spells wouldn't need to be introduced, just the ability to have more than one primary school in terms of pip and special spells. This would make crafting one's deck very interesting. The problem in this is that different schools have different healths, so primary and secondary school health's would likely need to be averaged or the larger health number of the two schools would need to be given.

It is nice to be able to play the game with top level spells and top level equipments, so going after a secondary school as a primary would be more fun to me. At level 60 one could choose a secondary as a primary for pip spell casting and can use either's equipment. At level 70 the second primary school could be given all the specialty cards for that school. Anyway, something like this would be exciting to me.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
seasnake wrote:
It would be neat if new worlds were added to allow characters to level all the way up to 70 or more. If this were possible one would ask how to enable the characters to be balanced in terms of pvp and the like. Well, my idea is this, at level 60 a player is able to choose a secondary school as another primary. At level 70 a player is able to grandmaster the secondary school, or to select a third school as another primary, and so on for higher levels. So new spells wouldn't need to be introduced, just the ability to have more than one primary school in terms of pip and special spells. This would make crafting one's deck very interesting. The problem in this is that different schools have different healths, so primary and secondary school health's would likely need to be averaged or the larger health number of the two schools would need to be given.

It is nice to be able to play the game with top level spells and top level equipments, so going after a secondary school as a primary would be more fun to me. At level 60 one could choose a secondary as a primary for pip spell casting and can use either's equipment. At level 70 the second primary school could be given all the specialty cards for that school. Anyway, something like this would be exciting to me.

Love this idea!

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
This is a great idea i would love to be able to have a second primary school!

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Bad idea. Ice wizard with great health and defence with all the strength of a storm wizard.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Newjoker12 wrote:
Bad idea. Ice wizard with great health and defence with all the strength of a storm wizard.

Or life with storm.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
well maybe two primaries in terms of full card access would be bad after all, but reduced pip cost would still be good. The problem facing this game is the stacking of all the blades, and with more and more blade items and pets defending against massive damage becomes harder and harder and pretty much ruins pvp. I would still like to see higher level areas as I like the challenge of nearly impossible situations for some sort of return. Has to be more and more end game stuff to do if subscription players are going to be sticking with this game for long term after they have leveled up.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
don't see the point of the second primary schools, but upping the level cap is a great idea! honestly, ki gives out so much xp that i wonder how ppl in ds get there before lvl 50. i only just beat war oni and i'm level 40, there's not much room left.

personally, i'd say that we should eventually be able to get to level 99, it's the highest 2-digit number. make it a challenge to max out.