Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Eye of Truth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
I have done this quest six times with one loss and have yet to collect the eye of truth whats with it i turn there little lites on and the arrow points to an empty place in the floor has anybody else had this prob. and if so how dones one advance to go on to the next quset wrote to help and support and still know soluation just them asking me about there own game. :-(

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
once you trn all the stones on once then you have to turn them on again before the eye of truth will come out

Survivor
May 01, 2010
troybtxn wrote:
once you trn all the stones on once then you have to turn them on again before the eye of truth will come out
I did this and i am still looking for eye of truth, is it behind the gate, does it open, whatz up.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
SireThomas wrote:
I have done this quest six times with one loss and have yet to collect the eye of truth whats with it i turn there little lites on and the arrow points to an empty place in the floor has anybody else had this prob. and if so how dones one advance to go on to the next quset wrote to help and support and still know soluation just them asking me about there own game. :-(

Ok, you have to walk around to the back of the three stones. Then you need to turn them on. Then they go off and you have to turn them on one more time. After that the eye of truth will be there. I hope this helps you and anyone alse who have the same problem. ;)

ladygray73

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I had to keep turning them on over and over untill it said the eye of truth appears. just keep turning them on till you hear it.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
You mentioned to around the back of the runes. You mean with the gate in back of you. Is there a sequence to the lighting of the runes. You had mentioned speed required in lighting. Must you light them twice in the same sequence to open the eye.

Have done three time to no avail.

Thx.