Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Castle Ideas and Probability

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
Ok, I know I'm probably not the only one who thought of this. Please don't spam my thread with "this subject has been started." Ok, so he they are.

My Ideas:
Lesser House: Log Cabin Price: 10,000 gold.
Description: A log cabin about the sizes of the Krokotopian Oasis Camp. It will be complete with waterfalls, mountain scenery, and your very own woods to explore.
Upper House: Mile High Mansion Price: 30,000 gold
Description: A four story mansion located on the summit of a mountain peak. You could climb your mountain by yourself or start a climbing party w/ ur friends. You will have a lake to swim in, which will lead to a waterfall. There will be a hole in your mountain ( also accessable by ground floor ) where you can keep your trophies and even throw a party. There will be a patio on the top floor ( this should be well above the mountain ) where you can have a breathtaking view of GH from way up above.
Ok thanks for viewing this. Feel free to post your own down below.

Defender
May 28, 2009
The small one I had that idea too!

Mountain camp Price: 40,000

Large wooden themed house with large rooms, including a family room with a fire place! Outside there is a little villlage completely with tiny cabins that you can go inside and decorate also! I also had this cool idea that in one of the houses is a secret shop to buy exclusive stuff only from the shop in that castle!

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
how about a villege castle for 4000

it like the main villege.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
Melissa423771 wrote:
The small one I had that idea too!

Mountain camp Price: 40,000

Large wooden themed house with large rooms, including a family room with a fire place! Outside there is a little villlage completely with tiny cabins that you can go inside and decorate also! I also had this cool idea that in one of the houses is a secret shop to buy exclusive stuff only from the shop in that castle!

Good ideas, I would love for there to be a grand fireplace made of stone in the family room. I like the secret shop idea, but i have a question about it. Would the owner of the house have to provide the items sold?
All in all, love the ideas. James ThunderFist- lvl 26 Thaumaturge

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
I like your ideas. Very thorough and well thought out, but yet simple and not complex.

I would love to see GH houses and/or castles.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 34 (Magus Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 30 (Magus Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 28 (Adept Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 21 (Adept Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 16 (Journeyman Necromancer)

Defender
May 28, 2009
Jimmy7773 wrote:
I like the secret shop idea, but i have a question about it. Would the owner of the house have to provide the items sold?
All in all, love the ideas. James ThunderFist- lvl 26 Thaumaturge
Well my idea was that it would run like a normal shop. Basically meaning that no matter how many items you may buy there, they never run out! Also the items would be provided. I think it would sell rare pets, clothes, furniture, maybe even a castle!

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
ty all for your input, Keep posting ppl!!! Also, admin team, if you wouldn't mind, could you tell us how possible it would be for GH castles to come out. Thanks!!!! :D

- James Thunderfist the lvl 27 Thaumaturge, formally known as Jimmy

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Jimmy7773 wrote:
Ok, I know I'm probably not the only one who thought of this. Please don't spam my thread with "this subject has been started." Ok, so he they are.

My Ideas:
Description: A log cabin about the sizes of the Krokotopian Oasis Camp. It will be complete with waterfalls, mountain scenery, and your very own woods to explore.
Description: A four story mansion located on the summit of a mountain peak. You could climb your mountain by yourself or start a climbing party w/ ur friends. You will have a lake to swim in, which will lead to a waterfall. The
re will be a hole in your mountain ( also accessable by ground floor ) where you can keep your trophies and even throw a party. There will be a patio on the top floor ( this should be well above the mountain ) where you can have a breathtaking view of GH from way up above.
there is a GH castle called the Dragons Fjoid coming out soon. Go to test realem to test it out

Karic Goldenfist

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
I have a very very cool but wicked idea

Frosthlom-50,000 gold
Look exactly like frostholm but no monsters or npcs

And

Naviladillr-45,000 gold
Look exactly like navildillr but no npcs and those 3 dungeons will be 3 rooms

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
Jimmy7773 wrote:

My Ideas:
Description: A four story mansion located on the summit of a mountain peak. You could climb your mountain by yourself or start a climbing party w/ ur friends. You will have a lake to swim in, which will lead to a waterfall. There will be a hole in your mountain ( also accessable by ground floor ) where you can keep your trophies and even throw a party. There will be a patio on the top floor ( this should be well above the mountain ) where you can have a breathtaking view of GH from way up above.
they`re making one,its in the crown shop on test