Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dragonspyre pet shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
hey can any of you out there tell me if there is a dragonspyre pet shop and if there is can someone tell me where it is. it took me forever to find the other shop they are so hidden.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
The Dragonspyre Pet Shop is also the Boot Shop. If you talk to the guy in the boot shop to your right as soon as you walk in he sells one pet, The Crystal Spider. I'm a little dissapointed that there si only one pet to buy in the last world but I heard they are making a new one so I cant wait! I hope this helps. :D Lucas LifeGlade lvl 46 Theuregist

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
There is a pet shop but it says its the boot shop. When you go in and talk to the guy he sells boots and a pet. He sells the crystal spider. :D

Hero
May 19, 2009
I'm glad i read this, i had no idea about the cyrtsal spider pet. Its about 10,100 gold.

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
shadowball99 wrote:
The Dragonspyre Pet Shop is also the Boot Shop. If you talk to the guy in the boot shop to your right as soon as you walk in he sells one pet, The Crystal Spider. I'm a little dissapointed that there si only one pet to buy in the last world but I heard they are making a new one so I cant wait! I hope this helps. :D Lucas LifeGlade lvl 46 Theuregist

yeppers that's right :D