Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question For Administrators: PLZ ANSWER!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Ok, I have heard everyone saying "You have to be a Grandmaster to go to Celestia!" and frankly I think a LOT of people will be real mad if that is true. 90% of the wizard population is not even close to being a grand!

So just to clear things up, do you have to be a Grandmaster to go to Celestia?

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner

Adherent
May 20, 2010
According to what I've read, the player has to finish all the main storyline quests (not the side quests) in the game up through Dragonspyre to get to the quests that give access to Celestia.

Anybody not at level 50 when they finished Dragonspyre has likely been skipping side quests.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
As you don't need to be a GM to finish DS, why would anyone believe you'd need to be level 50 to move on. There was the same type of talk going on when they were about ready to open DS (which opened after the game and officially opened)...and as you see, it is open to all.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
No, you just have to beat dragonspyre and malistare, it's just like all the other worlds. But by that time most people are grandmasters.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
garyboy11 wrote:
Ok, I have heard everyone saying "You have to be a Grandmaster to go to Celestia!" and frankly I think a LOT of people will be real mad if that is true. 90% of the wizard population is not even close to being a grand!

Um....... I don't think that you will. I just think you have to finish the last quest called "The Final Countdown" , and yes, that is the quest where you have to defeat Malistaire!!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I might not be an administrator, but this is what i think, ALL grand masters dont have anything to do and we are board! i was thinking of leaving wizard101 because there was nothing to do. Now that Celestia is coming out i wont leave! Celestia will give grandmasters somthing to do. and lvl 48s' can still do quests and lvl up. If we can do it you can do it.

From,
Nathan Sea Walker
Master of Ice

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Ok well AFAIK that it was told that Celestia would be released later in the summer probably towards the end. How come we know as much about Celestia as we did when it was announced? I wish the devs would just come out ans tell us everything what to expect with the new world. Like for example will it be a world like GH that all levels will be able to get to or will it be a storyline world post-DS or what? I have been paying attention to the KI news and they said there would be mention about doing quests to unlock Celestia and we would be doing those quests the end of June beginning of July. Guess what next is the time frame they had been talking about and no update in the news except for the fact that Wizard101 hit over 10 mil users, which IMO is not really the news I and possibly others want to hear now when we have more questions than answers about Celestia and no one seems to be very forthcoming with the answers. If I had a nickel for every question asked about Celestia that hasnt been answered I would have enough money to own KI.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
As you may know wizard there are hundreds of places to visit and over five main storyline worlds and only one extra world "grizzlehiem" Celestia will be based not just on grandmasters but all who has had the quest to kill and has completed the quest to kill malistare in the great spyre.

Most grandmasters and i will agree 99.9% of grand masters have lost intrest and got bored of this game if this new world comes out and there are low level people running around it joining your battles it will be considiratley hard plus if we get bored of it we could leave the game this is a very down side to you people as there will be no more grand masters to help you out no more so we appreatiate if we get this world and when your time comes to join us you can it will give you some thing to look forward to.

Rysternightstalk :D
~50 fire
~45 life
~30 balance
~28 ice
~24 death
~18 storm

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
austinsm7 wrote:
I might not be an administrator, but this is what i think, ALL grand masters dont have anything to do and we are board! i was thinking of leaving wizard101 because there was nothing to do. Now that Celestia is coming out i wont leave! Celestia will give grandmasters somthing to do. and lvl 48s' can still do quests and lvl up. If we can do it you can do it.

From,
Nathan Sea Walker
Master of Ice

Ya I don't mind if Celestia is an all Grandmaster world. I level up fast and I mean real fast. I'll be grand much before summer is over so I really don't mind.

Explorer
Mar 24, 2009
garyboy11 wrote:

You're kidding right? I've been playing for a little over a year and I have 4 grands, and that's from only playing a couple times a week. I, for one, PRAY that only Grandmasters can enter. It should be a reward for those of us who actually played the game, instead of warping over with a Level 7 wizard only to have everyone else do all the work. (Seriously...I've seen a Level 7 wizard with a "Savior of the Spiral" badge). If only people who've beaten Malistare can enter Celestia, then this person would be able to, despite not even being able to go to Krokotopia. That seems like a major flaw to me.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
The new secondary schools are being introduced with celesta. Do you think that they will be biased in celesta or will we have a few more teachers with suitcases like the balance instructor in raven wood?

I really don't want the new schools biased celesta, especially if I can't get there until level 48 or so.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
GoCowboys wrote:
garyboy11 wrote:

You're kidding right? I've been playing for a little over a year and I have 4 grands, and that's from only playing a couple times a week. I, for one, PRAY that only Grandmasters can enter. It should be a reward for those of us who actually played the game, instead of warping over with a Level 7 wizard only to have everyone else do all the work. (Seriously...I've seen a Level 7 wizard with a "Savior of the Spiral" badge). If only people who've beaten Malistare can enter Celestia, then this person would be able to, despite not even being able to go to Krokotopia. That seems like a major flaw to me.

Ya, I bet you play all day on those days.

I am pretty sure what they meant by "You just have to defeat Malistare.", is you have to finish the Final Countdown quest you get at the very end of the story line, not just kill Malistare. If you just had to kill Malistare, I'd agree, that wouldn't make sense.

And for your information, I have been playing just over a year as well, however, for about 6 months I didn't play because I got bored. I'd beaten Dragonspyre, and I got bored in Grizzleheim, didn't want to do sidequests, and I had a life. So I got back to that life and didn't even think about going back to Wizard101 again until my little 9 year old cousin got me into it again.

(And BTW, I level fast, about a level every 2 weeks.)

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
zebulous wrote:
The new secondary schools are being introduced with celesta. Do you think that they will be biased in celesta or will we have a few more teachers with suitcases like the balance instructor in raven wood?

I really don't want the new schools biased celesta, especially if I can't get there until level 48 or so.

I think they will be stationed IN Celestia, sorry, don't mean to get your hopes down. But don't worry, it's more like 45 you finish Dragonspyre. At least, that's when I finished.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
Rystermagic wrote:
As you may know wizard there are hundreds of places to visit and over five main storyline worlds and only one extra world "grizzlehiem" Celestia will be based not just on grandmasters but all who has had the quest to kill and has completed the quest to kill malistare in the great spyre.

Most grandmasters and i will agree 99.9% of grand masters have lost intrest and got bored of this game if this new world comes out and there are low level people running around it joining your battles it will be considiratley hard plus if we get bored of it we could leave the game this is a very down side to you people as there will be no more grand masters to help you out no more so we appreatiate if we get this world and when your time comes to join us you can it will give you some thing to look forward to.

Rysternightstalk :D
~50 fire
~45 life
~30 balance
~28 ice
~24 death
~18 storm

I agree with all the people who think celestia should be for grandmasters, i have a grandmaster life and a fourty fifth death wizard. I know people say you should make a new wizard when you finish everything on your grandmaster, but it get's kinda boring. I think they should make more quests.

Sincerely, Nathan Shadowhammer