Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Someone please help me!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Okay since the new world is coming out i have thought and finally decided that I want my training points back.

Everyone is saying that there is some way to get your training points back which I dont doubt.

Only problem is (i know i seem like the stupidest person in the world) I dont know how to do it.

Can someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Also if you buy your training points back, does that mean that all of the cards you got with training points go back also???

H2ulgsyd
Sydney Boom- 46 Thamaturge
Sydney Sandcatcher- 33 Sorcerer (sorceress?)
Lauren Jade- 16 Thugerist
Talon Shadow- 16 Pyromancer
Sydney Titan- 3 Conjurer

When young Wizards first start out at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, they are often excited by the many different spells to spend Training Points on, such as shields and magical spells outside their school of focus. We understand that as Wizards progress, they sometimes wish they could return those spells in exchange for their Training Points back. Well now you can!

Mr Lincoln in Golem Court will allow you to Spend Crowns to buy back all your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points. You can respend your new Training Points as desired.

The price in Crowns is dependent on how many training points you have spent.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Short version: It costs crowns to buy back your training points. Any spells you learned from them will be un-learned (gone).

That only makes sense, since if it were possible to keep the spells you learn from training points, people willing to buy the crowns could eventually get every spell that was open to all wizards.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
They say on every admin reply that new players often get excited and buy various spells from all different schools but that doesn't answer my part of the problem i have death and myth as my second school but i have got the the stage where myth is a waste of pips because it just does moderate damage and nothing else i think we should get on free return of our training points so i could spend it on life which would help me greatly at this stage and would be worth the pips in my oppinion.