Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no auction

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
this is just a simple question that i just have to know what is the deal with soem of the items i get being no auction items.I can understand the crowns items being no auction at bazaar but why just regular items.I win good items at those 4 crow guys i forgot the name of and i cant get the best price for them at the bazaar why cant i do this if someone knows why plz tell me

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Defender
May 28, 2009
I not sure if this is the reason why but I think I know why. If you sell at normal shops you will notice that you can sell it for like a tenth of the real price. The no auction items would be sold for A LOT of money! Well I think that's the reason. :)

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
As Thunderbird said, those are rare items and very helpful. So they want you to earn them!

But before selling in shop, be sure you don't plan on setting up another wizard later who might be able to use them. I keep all the good stuff and share with my wizards through the shared bank. It helps a lot!

Explorer
May 22, 2009