Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns Chest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
Kingsisle i would like you to at least consider the possibility of creating a bosses gold chest in additon to the crowns chest. An example, The first loot would be something like 500 gold and then escalate from there. This is only because of the rich people who have hundreds of dollars they can spend on crowns in order to get their gear on their first try. Or the other scenario, the people who have nothing better to do than farm bosses than get outside. The crowns chest only frustrates them but they live. And then, there is my case, a 14 year old who cant have a job yet, but parents want me to use my own money on things like movies or events. 10 dollars a month goes to Kingsisle and 5 more goes to T:Mobile, leaving me with little to no money to spend on crowns to loot chests. Because of this i have to farm for weeks on end to get what i want. But, I am also very busy with classes in IT Tech and guitar so that i have very little time to farm for these precious items. So, Kingsisle, I want you to at least post if you will add a gold chest, or post that the gold chest is not possible for money purposes. All I am asking for is a response from Kingsisle (I would like the gold chest too, but that part is up to you)
Thanks for Reading!
-Animagis
(Grandmaster Thaumaturge, Benjamin MistBreath)

The Second Chance Chests are only for Crowns because you have the option of either taking the time to repeat the boss for a chance at their items, or paying money for a chance.

It's the old Time vs Crowns decision. If you want the item, you either spend the time to repeat the dungeon or spend the Crowns.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
ProspectorZeke wrote:
The Second Chance Chests are only for Crowns because you have the option of either taking the time to repeat the boss for a chance at their items, or paying money for a chance.

It's the old Time vs Crowns decision. If you want the item, you either spend the time to repeat the dungeon or spend the Crowns.
Why cant it be gold vs time? I mean the term "gold" is useless now unless you have like 70-100 thousand gold just to afford something.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
ProspectorZeke wrote:

Why cant it be gold vs time? I mean the term "gold" is useless now unless you have like 70-100 thousand gold just to afford something.

agreed.