Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minigame Madness: Your Favourite Minigame

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2008
So, what's your favourite minigame? Mine are Skull Riders and Doodle Doug.

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
None actually. I play the middle top one (LOL) but it gets tedious fast...

What is up with that grating music in the mini-games? It is so awful I always turn the sound off, then I go back to play and forget to turn the sound back on....

Why would you put such awesome music in the other areas, and put something so horrible in the game section? Its like fingernails across a blackboard!

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
nakez wrote:
So, what's your favourite minigame? Mine are Skull Riders and Doodle Doug.

I like the Potion one for quick mana / potion re-gen. I just go crazy with my mouse- UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT. Rinse and repeat. You'll fill at least 2 potion's by game level 5 or 6. Plus you get gold if you're good enough - nice little bonus.

For strategy I like the stones one. Sort reminds me of tetris in a way... ah they were the days. The action gets pretty thick and fast at the end- as you tell yourself "I can do it, I can do it!". For some reason I like the pink stones, my eye's are drawn to them and I want to match them all up

Happy Dueling!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2008
Well actually I don't really have a favourite anymore, I noticed I sort of play them equally now.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
Seems people are cheating in potion motion, most of the top scores have the same identical score!

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
Velete wrote:
Seems people are cheating in potion motion, most of the top scores have the same identical score!

Not anymore. The top 6 scores have changed and have you seen the top score now???

How is that possible??? I've tried and tried again hundreds of times it seems and my top level has never gotten higher than 6 and about 3,500 tops!

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I like Potion Motion and Skull Riders. They are not too easy but not too challenging, so I enjoy them.

Am I the only one who actually TRIES at potion motion? LOL it sounds like you guys randomly click and hope you make a match. That is why it is challenging for me.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
My favorite one is the sorcery squares which I seem to have a knack for. So far I've gotten to level 8 and I've only just started the game.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
Am I the only one who actually TRIES at potion motion? LOL it sounds like you guys randomly click and hope you make a match. That is why it is challenging for me.

That's because you get a better score by random clicking than by searching for matches. You'd probably get a better score yet by making a macro to click randomly a lot faster than a human can. And that is why it's not a very good game.

Skull Riders is the one I usually play when I need to refill potions. Choo Choo Zoo is the one I play when I want to put another score on the top 10 list.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
My favorite game is Sorcery Stones i don't know why but i cant get past level eight.......javascript:emoticon('');