Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mild Problem @ the Desert Villa

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009

While decorating @ my Desert Villa I ran into a small problem. On the back porch or veranda upstairs there are like beds for flowers. I placed flower petals on one side and potted flowers in the other. They looked ok but now I wanted to make some changes and putting in some other flowers. Unfortunately I am unable to remove the flower petals and potted flowers so I can add other flowers. Could you look into this and hopefully fix it so I can resume my veranda gardening.

Thanks.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
i had kinda a same situation, i have the grand fortress and i put a map on the floor, now i cant get it up, KI, can ya help with this situation

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
LOL, I had a pumpkin stuck in that spot for months! It finally annoyed me so much I tried to do fix it. Someone had suggested putting another object next to it and trying to pick them up together as that sometimes happens. Well, guess what? The oter items got stuck! So four items later, including a campfire, I finally had to just pick up everything outside using the pick up all button! It worked - no more pumpkin - but now I have to put everything back. Ugh.

Moral of the story, don't put anything on the ledge unless you know you will never want to move it!

Hero
May 27, 2009
I suppose, as a last resort, you could use the "pick up all items" button and just reposition everything. But if you have over 100 items, that may be a little much.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Firefrog16 wrote:
i had kinda a same situation, i have the grand fortress and i put a map on the floor, now i cant get it up, KI, can ya help with this situation

i thought KI fixed that grand fortress bug

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
Try using the Pick Up All function in the housing interface. Yes, I know, you've put a lot of work into decorating your castle but until minor glitches are fixed(which could be a very long time) its the best solution.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
looks like i'm not the only one that puts something down and can't pick it back up, i put down a couple of the small candles in my house {grand Fortress} and can't pick them back up or turn them. wish i could pick them up there a Fire Hazzard where they are.