Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Derby Identity Crisis

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 08, 2009
I keep coming across this glitch over and over.Once the race begins, my pets abilities become mixed with another randomly.It completely ruins any fairness the pet derby has.

Normally,on the map, you would be a huge flag on the course, but in this case its the other pet i'm "bonded to".I see my pet,I can still use my abilities, but whenever I use Cheer my pet AND the pet I'm "bonded to" gains speed.The jumping animation is also skipped and is also given to the affected pet.

This is ruining my PVP status.I have lost over 50 points in rank from this and just quit the ranked matches.My pet is an Adult Hero Pig, if that has anything to do with it.

I managed to chat a person who gained from my morale.He said he was aware of what was going on, but there was nothing he could really do.He said his pet starting gaining speed from my cheer, even though he wasn't doing anything.

This needs to be fixed fast.Anyone who has suffered(or gained) from this glitch, please post.

Defender
May 08, 2009
I would appreciate any feedback at all, especially from an administrater.I'm sorry if I wasn't clear about something,its a very confusing glitch.