Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchman Fled

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I was in a boss fight with my storm wizard yesterday,and decided to summon a level 50 death henchman to help. The death minion was doing a great job of tanking while I was building up pips to do a mass wipe with tempest. Suddenly he disappeared,and the words" FLED" went across the screen. Is this supposed to happen? Did he lose morale, or was it just a weird albeit humorous glitch?

Defender
May 08, 2009
Who thought a computer could have such a humourous personality!Not sure what glitch happened there, seems very odd.(First low level wizards flee, now minions!Will this ever stop!)(JK)

Well that's just not right! I'll let our technical Wizards take a look and see if they can find out why that may have happened.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Hero
May 27, 2009
Wow - that would have totally freaked me out! I've used henchmen quite a bit for bosses, and never had one flee on me. I finally actually had one heal me when I needed it - boy, was that a surprise, a Satyr even! Kind of sounds like they've tweaked the henchmen programming.

Hands down the best use of crowns in the game.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
ProspectorZeke wrote:
Well that's just not right! I'll let our technical Wizards take a look and see if they can find out why that may have happened.

do you get to keep the henchman you buy?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
NCISrocks2011 wrote:

No. He only helps you with the one battle.

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
NCISrocks2011 wrote:
ProspectorZeke wrote:

No, you do not get to keep the henchman you buy. You only have it until the battle it is helping you in is over! Yeah it sucks but it worth 20, 30, 40, or 50 crowns if you need it!

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
One time I saw a minion spawn a minion. How rare is that for a minion to have minion card? Lol. I've only seen it once.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
ROTF!! not for nothing I mean I dont mean to be rude or anything (really!!) but oh boy rotf!!!! I thank you for giving me a good laugh. That Henchman was a tricker! I will be sure not to get him! :-)

P.S: sorry ROTF!

Survivor
May 07, 2010
If you buy a henchman on SALE. Do you keep it? Or is there a difference between buying a henchman on SALE and buying a henchman who is not on SALE?

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
Efrarmed wrote:
If you buy a henchman on SALE. Do you keep it? Or is there a difference between buying a henchman on SALE and buying a henchman who is not on SALE?

They're still for only the one battle. Doesn't matter if its on SALE or not, as you put it.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Delver
Sep 18, 2009