Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

party for second wizard101 birthday!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
me and my sis were talking while i was working in ds we decided to go to the commons (more peaceful) then we looked around a bit then we thought wizard101's birthday will be in a few months so we thought about kewl ideas. then i decided hey they should make commercials and have a party in the commons. me and my sis thought it was brillant. so we made plans if it did happen by a slim chance. i noticed that there were buldings facing the lake in the middle of the commons. i decided they should put like a tv or a magical portal screen or something to show a nice good movie that everyone could vote for which movie. i ran up to the fairgrounds and saw a stage. i thought maybe we could have some music idk. again the main idea of the party is too have everybody logged in and having fun. so me and my sis decided with 10 million players (very nice making that far) the party should stretch out a bit like some people should run around in ravenwood. at the end of the party there would be a statue in remeberance of the party. mabe a wizard with a party hat on. i hope you like this idea

william battle caller lvl. 46 fire school savior of the spiral and
elizabeth goldenblossom lvl. 33 ice school savior of the spiral

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009