Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rarest school people

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
what is the rarest school what i really mean is what school has the rarest people?

(to me i think death)

Survivor
Jul 09, 2008
I see a lot of Death school folks, I don't see many people who are Balance though.

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
I think myth is the rarest school. I never see very many myth students in wizard 101 but i always see death students.

Grace Silverflame Level 27 Fire

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Survivor
May 31, 2010
I think ice is pretty rare and i also agree with balance

Michael GhostSpear Myth Wizard

Defender
May 18, 2009
Hero
May 19, 2009
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
DarthNexus wrote:
Well we can rule out fire and storm, the 2 most overused schools.

Why do you say that? I barley see storm where I go to farm or in the commons. I mainly see Ice, balance, and death.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Penguin4ever wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

Why do you say that? I barley see storm where I go to farm or in the commons. I mainly see Ice, balance, and death.

:p storm and fire are the most played schools, usaully bc children think that higher attack is better.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
Penguin4ever wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

:p storm and fire are the most played schools, usaully bc children think that higher attack is better.

That's why i chose fire i review before play and i seen that fire was slow really slow but was painful I think lot's of people just decided to do the test not skip it like me i done the test and hello you would be a good pyromance and i am

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I'd say for the first few worlds it would be Balance and Myth.

By DS, things change as to the population of wizards...Balance, Myth and Ice seem to be in a larger percentage...while the percentage of Storm and Fire decline.

Again, my own observations.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
I'm balance, but I mainly see fire, ice, of course death :?, life, and a lot of balance now. (woohoo! ) but I hardly see myth or storm. Am I just weird?

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Defender
Apr 10, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
Penguin4ever wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

i agree. most of the younger players (ones with only menu chat) seem to be going for fire the most probably because they think that fire is best supported by a lot of TV shows or something of that sort. Players that are maybe around, oh idk 10-13 choose death more often. Also i have noticed I see more GUYS of death,fire than GIRLS.

Btw, i chose storm cuase i like lightning

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Something tells me this is gonna be like one of those threads that will keep going on.

Anyway I'd say that most wizards use Storm, Fire and Myth and nobody barely uses balance.

Andrew lvl 50 The master of monsters
Isiah Spirtthorn lvl 10 The grandmaster noob (JK )

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
Penguin4ever wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

HEY you know storm nevers NEVERS fizzles you should be glad and firei feel mocked at least we get no extra quests for life and ice and death. but the rasest is proboly is death or life i guess but choseing a school is how you are if your mean and stuff your fie if your gloomy storm happy life imagitve myth cold umm well idk about ice that well but you get it anyways dont judge a school on there spells nothing good to say dont say it its makes life better i guess but anyways every school is special

life-healing
storm-no fizzles better fighting that way
fire-idk
death-good for some and not
ice-idk etheir

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
I am 30 years old and play an ice/life mixture. I won 17 PvP games in a row using ice and my stun spell. It was almost playing the game on easy mode.

It was also funny how no one understood how to counter it because no one ever uses shields to protect against ice, and when they do I just switch to life.

As for the least played school. That's easily balance and myth, followed by ice. I see fire and storm more often then not.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
Penguin4ever wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

HEY you know storm nevers NEVERS fizzles you should be glad and firei feel mocked at least we get no extra quests for life and ice and death. but the rasest is proboly is death or life i guess but choseing a school is how you are if your mean and stuff your fie if your gloomy storm happy life imagitve myth cold umm well idk about ice that well but you get it anyways dont judge a school on there spells nothing good to say dont say it its makes life better i guess but anyways every school is special

life-healing
fire-idk
ice-idk etheir

Actualy Myth is Gloomy and Storm is imaginative proffeser Baelstrom states so in the ravenwood tour and Cyrus said you must be strict [and Strictness leads to Gloominies[on a side side note thats why I stay away from my cousins ]].And Fire aint mean it is average and you cant go judging a book by who reads it[Most diviners dont use Storm properly]

Hero
May 19, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
Penguin4ever wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

life-healing
fire-idk
ice-idk etheir

storm never fizzles?

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Storm I actually don't see much of anymore I mainly see life, death, and ice. A couple balance students and a couple fire. Myth and Storm are the only ones I don't see a lot of... People have started to back away for the almighty and powerful storm for more strategetic type schools.

Defender
May 28, 2009
Well I am a myth wizard and a rarely ever see other myth wizards! I also don't see many balance wizards. I don't understand why people won't give myth a chance though!

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
Well I am a myth wizard and a rarely ever see other myth wizards! I also don't see many balance wizards. I don't understand why people won't give myth a chance though!

At least your not Ice, I only see about two Ice wizards a day. Your school isn't the only one.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I have often wondered the same thing. I am sure KI has the stats. Maybe they can share with us? KI can you please tell us the percent of wizards in each school? Thanks!