Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thoughts on Stunning

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
So most if not all of us are aware of the big deal about chain stunners now. It's a pain in the neck and ruins the PvP fun.

I want to know the opinion on chain stuns that arise from the level 48 spells (Frost Giant & Storm Lord).

Is it considered chain stunning if they get stunned several times from spells such as these? I always considered chain stunning to just be from Blinding Light & Choke, But maybe I should rethink.

Any input on this is appreciated.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
StormrunnerX7 wrote:
So most if not all of us are aware of the big deal about chain stunners now. It's a pain in the neck and ruins the PvP fun.

I want to know the opinion on chain stuns that arise from the level 48 spells (Frost Giant & Storm Lord).

Is it considered chain stunning if they get stunned several times from spells such as these? I always considered chain stunning to just be from Blinding Light & Choke, But maybe I should rethink.

Chain Stunning is when two or three people on the other team stun your whole team over and over... not letting any of your team do anything.

However if someone uses such a spell only once or twice I do not think it counts as chain stunning.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Adventures of Minni the Wizard

Malistair: You cannot defeat me. I will destroy Wizard City forever!

Minni: That's what you think! Behold, the power of CHAIN STUNNING!

Malistair: Ha! You think that will work? Where are your attack cards?

Minni: I need none. All I have to do is make it so you can't attack.

Malistair: You have made an error in your plan. You cannot attack me! Once your stuns run out... YOUR MINE!

Minni: Oh yea... I guess I should have brought friends along...

THE END

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
The stuns from Frost Giant and Storm Lord are fine with me. I don't consider them a problem even if you went up against four of them. Best they could do is a back to back stuns and not until the third round of play. I suppose if it were timed perfectly you could be stunned longer, but I am not going to think it through at this moment. Being stunned every other round would be okay by me as well...but I am just one person, and those are my opinions.

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
StormrunnerX7 wrote:

There is no real problem from those spells, as no one can consecutively cast even 3 of them.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
i may have a way to stop stunning, but this can make things worst or better, make blinding light and choke 100% accuracy so it cant be made into treasures and its easier for KI to do.