Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it jus me...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
or do the clockworks seem to have slowed down considerably? And I KNOW there wasn't always a direct route to the center clocktower without going through the running clockworks.

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Deborahloi wrote:
or do the clockworks seem to have slowed down considerably? And I KNOW there wasn't always a direct route to the center clocktower without going through the running clockworks.

i noticed that too. really helpfull update

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Deborahloi wrote:

They have slowed down to make it easier for the players. They have also removed about half of each clocktower (west and east), etc.

Many of the quests now have reduced number of foes, or items, totals.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
Deborahloi wrote:

They have slowed down to make it easier for the players. They have also removed about half of each clocktower (west and east), etc.

Many of the quests now have reduced number of foes, or items, totals.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Yes, MB is actually too easy now! Glad I went through with several wizards before the change. Though I must admit the alteration of the east/west towers was nice so that we could get to Meowiarty faster!