Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buy Xp With Crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I think that players who have defeated Malistaire and are at least lvl 46 should be able to buy Xp with Crowns. I'm suggesting this because I am lvl 48 and want to get to Grandmaster, but i find side quests kind of boring. So if I had another source of XP I would Appreciate it. If you agree respond. Note, I really dislike side quests so if you like doing them go ahead and buy. May i clarify that I said Lvl 46 Savior of spirals only.

Historian
May 15, 2009
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Nice idea but CROWNS CROWNS CROWNS CROWNS!

why should crowns get even more, for petes sake, they got their own shop.

The term "gold" is not needed anymore unless its 50,000-100000000000000 :x

IMO, I'd perfer gold cause I dont wanna see lvl 42 masters working on krok cause they bought $180 in crowns.

Im no "Crowns Hater". I have a feeling someone will say that. :?

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
That's boring. The whole point of the game is to earn XP, not buy it. So, it ruins the game and people would level up too fast then they'd get bored, and quit their membership. And so, it turns bad.

Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 35
Thaumaturge Wizard (Ice)

Hero
May 19, 2009
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
fancymay wrote:
That's boring. The whole point of the game is to earn XP, not buy it. So, it ruins the game and people would level up too fast then they'd get bored, and quit their membership. And so, it turns bad.

Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 35
Thaumaturge Wizard (Ice)

If I may, I said Level 46 and up savior of the spiral, and if you don't want to you don't have to.