Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too many people in my castle!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
Am I the only one who gets annoyed when you have one friend port and before you know it all of their friends port and it's a "party". Also when you want to be alone or having a meeting and that one annoying friend comes and refuses to leave. This is why I think they need to add a kick out button. You can either kick everybody out or certain people. I think I'm not the only one with this problem!

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
Am I the only one who gets annoyed when you have one friend port and before you know it all of their friends port and it's a "party". Also when you want to be alone or having a meeting and that one annoying friend comes and refuses to leave. This is why I think they need to add a kick out button. You can either kick everybody out or certain people. I think I'm not the only one with this problem!
Well, you can just turn off your ports so then you could be at peace at your home and if your friend is annoying, why are they your friend?

Historian
May 15, 2009
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:

If you bothered to read the boards before making this post, you would have seen that they are going to add a kick button sometime soon.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009