Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kensington Isle

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
One time, i heard my friend say something about kensington isle and it was a great reagent place it is. I wanted to go in, but i couldn't. He then said he would go in and i would port. But be fore he could go in, he had to do stuff like: become a grandmaster, defeat malistare 10 times, and defeat every fire spell thats also a fire spell. btw, he said that only pyromacers could go in. I asked if the entrance was somewhere in the great spyre, and he said the secret entrance was in the dragonspyre acdamy. A while later, i thought i saw the entrance. It was a blocked off entrance that looked like the entrance to the forum. I REALLY want do go in, but i have absolutely no clue if its true or not. Please reply.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
ur friend probably means kensington park, it is a optional dungeon in marleybone, really hard, anyways any school can go in so your friend prob is lying just to make u impressed

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
sorry but your friend was lying simple as that no such thing as kingsington isle

Defender
May 28, 2009
Sadly but your friend was lying. They would never make something that would be for one school only and never make the same type of idea for all schools.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
It was just Horse Maure[Horse poo[LYING]].And your freind is one of the many elusive species Scammucis Magucis.But there is a kenningston park but I tried it worse than malistaire the poser

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Even though i am disapointed, i thank you guys for reveailing the truth to me.

Defender
May 28, 2009
David8675309 wrote:
Even though i am disapointed, i thank you guys for reveailing the truth to me.
Your Welcome. If I were you I would have some questions for your "friend" who told you this!