Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 18, 2008
my myth had recently leveled up to level 48 and was so great to get orthrus i was expecting a instant pet with pip boost and everything until i saw it, hatch time 18 hours! If anyone agrees with me that we should not have to wait that long for a pet that we've earned please feel free to post on this

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I agree. I think the whole pet situation is in need of a serious overhaul by KI.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
awesome34 wrote:
my myth had recently leveled up to level 48 and was so great to get orthrus i was expecting a instant pet with pip boost and everything until i saw it, hatch time 18 hours! If anyone agrees with me that we should not have to wait that long for a pet that we've earned please feel free to post on this

I think the reason it takes so long is that it is a school only pet and one of few that give cards that you dont have to fight a boss for or spend crowns on. Although i do somewhat agree that 18 hours is a rather long time for a pet to hatch.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Patience is a virtue! Just log off and overnight, pop! It will have hatched. And besides, you don't instantly get good gear with pip percentage at lvl one when you start out without using crowns right? And, if you put the work into it, it is better than before the update right?

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
tyspell wrote:
Patience is a virtue! Just log off and overnight, pop! It will have hatched. And besides, you don't instantly get good gear with pip percentage at lvl one when you start out without using crowns right? And, if you put the work into it, it is better than before the update right?

i got it after the update, i have VERY little patience and no you don't but this thread is not about good gear is it? and i did put in allot of work, have you done the orthus quest? if not create a myth, get it to 48 and do it yourself it is allot of work. see if you still disagree with me then

Defender
Apr 21, 2010
I did the Orthrus quest.
It wasn't a ton of work.
The Marleybone Ball quest was more work with less reward.

Training the Orthrus was fine.