Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please decrease the transmute black pearl

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Please think about decreasing the amount of black lotus in transmute lotus to black pearls. Fifteen is too much it takes me 2 days to find that many black lotus please reconsider making it more reasonable.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
Go to Marleybone and see Felicia Worthington. She has something that will help with that.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I'm OK with the 15 to 1 transmute ration (although 10 to 1 would be nicer :-)). However, after a week of black lotus hunting in Takatai(sp?) Outpust (2 separate wizards doing 3 crafting quests), I would like to see the chances of getting more than one drop per lotus increase a bit more ... not a whole lot, just a bit. Also, the chance to get a pearl could be increased a little as well.

The same goes for red mandrake.

Farming for reagents is a tedious task, and when you're constantly getting a single reagent (on the average of 90% of the time per 1 hour run) it becomes unreasonable, especially when every wizard in my account are doing the crafting quest.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2008
yea im stuck on the black pearl thingy to and i don' t know what flecicia worthington has that would help could you explain please. since there is no black pearls to be found anywhere why make a reagenet you can't find part of a the crafting assignment..please ki do something about this too....ty :-D

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
15 common reagents=1 rare reagent

25 common reagents=1 common reagent

Will somebody explain this please?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
15 common reagents=1 rare reagent

25 common reagents=1 common reagent

Will somebody explain this please?

It is like trying to expain the opposite gender...you just really can't figure it out!