Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
Do you know what i wish. I wish every house you buy has a training arena. and when you walk in the training arena they ask you what level you are, and that makes the bad people your level walking around. [1-2 ghosts] [3-4 skelatons pirates] [4-6 faries] 6-9 ghouls] [9-13 trolls] [13-16 fire elves] [16-20scarecrows] [20-23 manders] [23-29 kroks] and so one

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
liam109887766 wrote:
Do you know what i wish. I wish every house you buy has a training arena. and when you walk in the training arena they ask you what level you are, and that makes the bad people your level walking around. [1-2 ghosts] [3-4 skelatons pirates] [4-6 faries] 6-9 ghouls] [9-13 trolls] [13-16 fire elves] [16-20scarecrows] [20-23 manders] [23-29 kroks] and so one
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is a really good idea and train pets there too

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Ya, that would be SO cool. You know how there is like a house for every type? (I am the proud owner of a myth house) Maybe that at a myth house there would be myth enemies, Fire house there would be fire enemies- But that would be kind of bad because they would resist the attacks of your own school. How about like the rivals of your house type would appear at your house? (Life House= Death Enemies, Myth House=Storm Enemies, Fire House= Ice Enemies- I got nothing for balance.

Community Leader
Is this a training area for pets or players?
Either would be a great idea, Its differentially something I would pay for to add to house.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Rulz99 wrote:
Ya, that would be SO cool. You know how there is like a house for every type? (I am the proud owner of a myth house) Maybe that at a myth house there would be myth enemies, Fire house there would be fire enemies- But that would be kind of bad because they would resist the attacks of your own school. How about like the rivals of your house type would appear at your house? (Life House= Death Enemies, Myth House=Storm Enemies, Fire House= Ice Enemies- I got nothing for balance.

The rival of balance is life,myth, and death. balance don't boost them but they boost balance. so there should be all kind of enemies in the house

Cody~initiate sorcerer
"With balance, nothing is out of control"

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009

This is Genuis plain Genuis.It would be cool if you placed enemys as bouncers so as stated in another topic they could get rid of hooligans in your house[like my last expeirence].

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
Paleospy5 wrote:
This is Genuis plain Genuis.It would be cool if you placed enemys as bouncers so as stated in another topic they could get rid of hooligans in your house[like my last expeirence].

Paleospy,

Ooooo... That is a cool idea! I _LIKE_ that! (I was in the thread on bouncers)

I think that the original poster was talking about having a side area off the house that would be a training area. It would essentially just be a portal into another normal map area. Sort of a way for KI to add more "worlds" to the game.

Perhaps your reward for battling through all of the enemies in that area, would be that once you defeated them, they become your servants and then perform the "bouncer" tasks in your house. So you would get the bouncer, only after you mastered the training area. Huh? Sound cool! I like that!

In addition, I like the idea that the training area in your house would give XP to your pets too, so you could level your pets up by normal battle training, in addition to the Pet Pavilion games. I know many people are asking for the ability to level pets up through battle. Perhaps this is a good compromise! Hmm?

Anyway... Good ideas here folks. Keep it up!

P.S. Paleospy... If you have FB, Coleman has a poll out that you might be interested in. I updated the "GET OUT NOW" thread. Hopefully the post was approved by the mediator.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 33 (Magus Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 27 (Adept Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 27 (Adept Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 18 (Journeyman Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 15 (Journeyman Necromancer)