Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To professer Balstorm so please read

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Dear professer, i hapen to be a pyromncer myself,anyway why does storm always focuse (i know i spelled it wrong) on damage. I mean not that its not important and all but in a battle or something, but i mean for example, say i fire wizard like myself is battling a storm wizard and the storm wizard cast triton but the fire wizard has a storm shield so the so called ultra powerful triton only does a terrible amount of damage such as 150 i mean all storm cares about is damage and the other wizard takes away the ability to deal damage then,well, thats it storm just loses. And also to all the wizards out there that disregarded my message for only professer balstorm to read this(because i know some of you did) if your thinking about chossing storm as your school please dont because another thing is that they have no shield in all their spells and they have the lowest health compared to all the other schools so,anyway if you are thinking in taking the storm school as your main school please dont because sooner or later you will lose all the time. peace out. signed jason skullblade lvl 24 pyromancer.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009

I am disregarding your request since I am standing up for what I beleive in what you think is willy nilly just under reasearched rubbish.

I find your remark barbaric insulting and under-researched.Actual Storm pairs nicely with life by level ten storm stdents have it cool and get their first healing spell in life so .NEXT storm has one sheild plus life sheild Death,Myth,Ice,Fire Myth sheild good investment and a Satyr later on a very good school. Alone Storm's hit will kill every triton/unicorn way enemy in one card so another .Also fire is Carefree "I'll burn this I'll burn that lalalala" but storm is creative and MUST strategize [and fire wizard whiners wonder why they lose in most pvp since they are willy nilly] Storm defeats almost all enemys one hit if they hit wich with basic gear can be 84 percent HIGHER THAN A ICE WIZARDS ACCUARCY.

I hope this will inspire a new generation of talented young genuis creative wizards also come here

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/12812.ftl

Taylor Lotusfist
Master Diviner
Knowledge is Limeted but Imagination is Endless
Albert Einstein
Nothing is pernament but change its self
Some greek fella

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
If you think being storm is a disadvantage, then you are very very wrong. We have low health and accuracy because our spells do so much damage. Even FIRE can't come close to storm's damage. Our 5 pip spell does more than your 6 pip spell. If they shield then we use our wand spell to take the shield off and then ATTACK. Beleive me, storm is very good. You are only jealous of our damage. All in all, I think fire is worse than storm. Sure you might have a little higher accuracy and health, but not much, and you do a LOT less damage.

Alex Dragonbreaker
Level 49
Master
Storm

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I could not be a storm wizard since I need health too survive, But they do do TONS OF DAMAGE!

And i also need accuracy to survive so storm for me is not a good choice.

If you are storm you don't need much boosts but you need to attack early.
So storm needs strategy in my opinion.

Dylan NightShade
Level 42
Balance

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Solstice64 wrote:
I could not be a storm wizard since I need health too survive, But they do do TONS OF DAMAGE!

And i also need accuracy to survive so storm for me is not a good choice.

If you are storm you don't need much boosts but you need to attack early.
So storm needs strategy in my opinion.

Dylan NightShade
Level 42
Balance

Hearing that from one of the most strategic and most genuis of the schools makes me think balance aint that powerful without strategy.In my opinion strategy wins all batles.I have a battle plan for every school enemy[I DID my homework on all probabilitys and what not]so I have a 99.99999999% chance of winning[give or take a couple]!So Strategy plus storm owns.

ps-NOT once have I seen a Fire student have any sort of plan exept my friend Jack spirit caller.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
could yall please stop puting fire wizards down its very demining and very untrue plus all the schools are equal in their own way so no need to be stingy

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I find Balance is more about Deck construction then battle strategy (Even though we do need a lot) its just storms strategy is a lot different from balances and i can not figure out storms at all, Fire even needs strategy.

I do find in PvP that all wizards use a similar strategy, Use all your boosts then BLAST WITH 3000 DAMAGE ( which i don't do and I defeat them before they even hit me.) But that is why storm does a lot of damage, their damage does or even bests the next pip spell for all the other schools, so they dont need too many boosts to OHKO someone ( or enemy).

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I am actually not sure what the point of the original post was, but do keep in mind that with the right clothes you can modify power, accuracy, life and power pip chance for any wizard. My grandmaster storm has 85% accuracy, decent life, 30% power increase in clothes alone and 50% power pip (probably more, haven't checked in a while). Also, with the storm minion, enemies focus on him leaving me alone to buff and prepare for the attack.

My storm has soloed the entire game (except that annoying shield person in DS), sailing through all the worlds, including DS with no trouble at all. Of all my wizards (all schools but ice) I find storm to be the easiest and least likely to lead to defeat.

Storm rocks!

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
I hate when people say "Storm owns", or "Storm is the best". No, they don't own and they aren't the best. Each school has great abilities, and is one way or another equal. Storm isn't best because it has amazing damage, it has low accuracy and low health. So it doesn't own.

Ice;
Weak spells, and not so great accuracy but great defenses

Fire;
Low accuracy and low health but good damage

Storm;
Low accuracy and low health but great damage

Balance;
Weak spells and not many damage spells but _____

Myth;
Weak spells but good minions

Life;
Weak spells but great health