Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

preview of celestia in story line.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
Just like Gold Paws ship gives us a preview of GH, we should also get a preview of Celestia in a similar manner. There could be like a triton or something with a submarine. We could get the preview after MB when we are half way to being a Grand. what are your thoughts?

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Ummmmmm.... NOOOO!! I dont mean to be mean or anything Celestia is supposed to lvl grands so grands an up only

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
I think so too. But the submarine thing is too modern for wizard101. I suggest err I don't know a pirate ship that has a underwater tunnel like the tunnels in the storm house except it is going diagonal. Now THAT would be cool
Lucas Drakebloom
Level 40
Ice wizard
Oni slayer

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
eioofh, you have to reach level 20 before being able to do GH just like you have to be a grand before doing Celestia so what is the harm in it?

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
If a submerine is to modern then how do you explane the big dome around the city?

Coyleghosthammer level 24 necromancer

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
who thinks that in celestia malistaire is going to return?!?! that what i think post me if you might know if i am right or wrong I: thanks!

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
mollymomo wrote:
who thinks that in celestia malistaire is going to return?!?! that what i think post me if you might know if i am right or wrong I: thanks!

Molly when we defeated malistare he reazlized what did was wrong and "joined sylvia in the light". It makes sense though.

Thomas SWiftthistle, Grandmaster Ice

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
celestia isn't a side world like GH so i don't think so and there might be a return of malistare but i think the story line would be better if they didnt and a new sisnister more evil villain would be better

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
Why would a Triton be piloting a submarine? It would be too big and would destroy anyone who got too close. a crabling piloting the submarine would make more sense. 8)

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
Jun/12/2010 2:15 pm Subject: Re:preview of celestia in story line.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

celestia isn't a side world like GH so i don't think so and there might be a return of malistare but i think the story line would be better if they didnt and a new sisnister more evil villain would be better

Actually, Celestia is a side world, the main ones are the first four, Celestia is justa world for people who are finished with other quests. So that also answers molly's question, no Malistaire wasn't in GH, so he won't be in Celestia

Explorer
May 02, 2010
Maybe could find out someone gave malistaire a nudge in a darker direction, after his wife's untimely passing. This could be a decent direction without completely letting malistaire off the hook.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
I am confused. You HAVE to be a level 50 to access Celestia? I am only one level away, so it isn't such a big deal, but I know some people might get a little peeved. Especially...my little brother!

Survivor
Sep 30, 2008
no where have i read that celestia is a side world. and i don't think that it is because it is going to have schools in it gh did not. celestia will be a whole different place.. the spirals underwater friends and neighbors... and the next one should be done in space somewhere. and call it hevenshire...lol jk

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
Actually, We could have a copycat villian who wants to avenge Malistaire by bringing both him and Sylvia back. This villian could be one of Malistaire's old students. Celestia could just as well contain hidden powers that would allow this student to do so and that would lead the student to being the main villian in Celestia.

Explorer
Nov 01, 2009
As far as I know Celestia is not a side world, but is intended to raise the level cap from 50 to 60. Just because we beat Malistaire in DS that doesn't mean there isn't a stronger evil presence in the Spiral...after all Malistaire had to learn Death magic from someone :0

Explorer
May 02, 2010
Originally from what I read grizzleheim at the very least was supposed to raise level cap. So it would be a huge mistake in my opinion if celestia did not tailor more to grand masters as I and many others have taken one or more wizards to the current limits of power.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
eioofh wrote:
Ummmmmm.... NOOOO!! I dont mean to be mean or anything Celestia is supposed to lvl grands so grands an up only

Not nesscisarily. You can go there once you beat the main quest not counting Celstia when it comes out.

Survivor
May 10, 2010
I'm not sure if you do, butI listened to Ravenwood Radio a few weeks ago, and they asked if Celestia was going to be a side world, and they said that it was actually going to be part of the storyline. They also said that there was a pretty good chance that Malistaire was going to be part of Celestia somehow...

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
mollymomo wrote:
Lol that would be kind weird becuse he's dead or in the light Lol but anyways, i think there will be new evil with the idea as him you know i hate the good all that but after something more then just the school and the power. Hmm, maybe even someone, But who knows maybe it's just a new world with new things ( but i do think KI i smarter then that so there will in my mind always be another evil around the spiral....

Megan life grandmaster :)

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Celestia IS a main storylinebmxj7, once you beat malistare as main story quest and talk to ambrose, halestrom calls you and sends you all over the spiral looking for parts for something, during which you meet the new enemies in marleybone >:)

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
No one ever said that Celestia was gonna be a Grand Only world. Just because they increased the level cap doesn't mean the new world will only be for grands. And btw, the quests for Celestia are already planned out, we just gotta wait for the world to be released.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
eioofh wrote:
mollymomo wrote:

Molly when we defeated malistare he reazlized what did was wrong and "joined sylvia in the light". It makes sense though.

Thomas SWiftthistle, Grandmaster Ice
ok when you kill malistare he dead so there has to be another guy look in the pics wizard posted in the news the person in the front is the huge boss so it wouldn't make sense to have after life that happend with me and krokopatra had to beat her twice ugh .........but anyways ya malistare not afterlife the boss in celestia is prob a pirate or captain of the sea or something i think thats where you find the eye of bartlby in a clam he treatens you he is going to destroy it and stuff you beat him get the eye return the eye and wizard done not un less wizard101 is making a underworld or the end of the world or land of the lost like difrent mixs of battle people in one creepy but ya idk

DestinyFireShade
fire type level 31
oni slayer ( this is true i got this when i ported to friend and beat jade oni)