Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

henchman how to get them

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
As far as I know, you don't have to be any certain level to use henchmen. I used them on Cyclops Lane. The lowest level henchmen is a 20, which is what I used back then.

You can buy a henchman when you are in a duel. When it is your turn to select a card, you click on the Crown Shop, then click on the henchman, then select which one you want, and buy it. When you're finished buying it, you will return to your card selection screen for your duel.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
As far as I know, you don't have to be any certain level to use henchmen. I used them on Cyclops Lane. The lowest level henchmen is a 20, which is what I used back then.

You can buy a henchman when you are in a duel. When it is your turn to select a card, you click on the Crown Shop, then click on the henchman, then select which one you want, and buy it. When you're finished buying it, you will return to your card selection screen for your duel.
do u have them then forever

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
You don't need to be a certain level to get henchmen. You just have to be in a battle, go to the crowns shop, look at the type and level of the henchmen you want in the henchmen section and if you have enough crowns buy them, if you want. The henchmen are only for that one battle you order them in, so they are pretty much a one time use, but they are really helpfull.

Hope I helped,

Jacob Crowspear level 33 Necromancer