Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

randomly getting kicked out of wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
I worked all summer doing jobs around the neighborhood for the 100+ dollars I have spent on crowns for this game. I chose to purchase areas with crowns since my cash was dependant on jobs. I was not aware that I would not be able to do ranked PvP until later in the game.

Something that I do not understand is that before I got a subscription (I now have one so that I can do ranked pvp and pet dirbies), I would get bumped out out of the game occasionally. I understand that your currently having major system / software problems, although I have issue with this it is not the thing that bothered me the most. The problem that I have is that after randomly being kicked out of the game, I was not able to log back in, because it said "we have reached a limit for free gamers."

Could you please explain to me how spending over $100+ for crowns qualifies me as a "FREE GAMER"? I know that as the maker of the game you can do what ever you want but having earned and spent over $100+ on crowns that this game was not FREE, its not right.

I hope that this was was a mistake on KingsIsle to apply a quick fix address the games performance issues. I hope that this is not a case of being able to treat me badly since you have my money already?

I challenge greyrose (or any of the makers of the game) to reply to this and explain themselves.